Sylvie Paula Paula is a former member of the now defunct NESTS cartel. Being one of NESTS remaining experiments, she was initially deemed as a reject due to her quirky nature and lack of talent before acknowledging that she can harness the power of electricity. Her bizarre appearance takes inspiration from Japanese pop idols and Harajuku fashions. After the collapse of NESTS, she was scouted by the KOF tournament organizer during an underground fighting event. She's jolly and optimistic but incredibly childish. She developed a fear of being regard as useless due to her treatment from NESTS members.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-B
Name: Sylvie Paula Paula
Origin: King of Fighters
Classification: Martial Artist, Hostess, Failed Experiment
Attack Potency: Small City level (Comparable to most fighters)
Speed: Massively Hypersonic (Via powerscaling)
Lifting Strength: Superhuman (Can lift and throw people as large as Chang, who also carries a huge iron ball)
Striking Strength: Small City Class
Durability: Small City level
Stamina: Very High
Range: Standard melee range; a few meters with electric attacks.
Standard Equipment: None notable
Intelligence: Skilled combatant but average overall.
Weaknesses: She's extremely childish, rarely taking things serious.
- Denki Kaijin- Sylvie will create two streaks of electricity in front of her.
- Bootie Bootie- Sylvie will emit electricity to hover towards her opponents, performing multiple stomp kicks.
- Kaiten Coil- Sylvie will perform a backflip kick augmented with electrcity.
- Dischar-Jin- Sylvie will discharge an arc of lightning in an upward angel.
- Paula Experiment- Sylvie discharges streams of lightning from both of her hands and approaches to her opponent while spinning.
- Magneto-Trapo- Sylvie launches electricity at her foe. If it hits, the opponent will be trapped in lightning and Sylvie slams the on the floor a few times before kicking them away.
- Mechahaya Reboot- Sylvie will be struck by a surge of lightning and briefly falls asleep. She immediately wakes up afterwards, charges her hand, and launches a large electric sphere at the opponent that flies in an erratic pattern.