Super Godzilla (スーパーゴジラ) is an alternate form of Godzilla created by Toho that first appeared in the 1993 Godzilla video game, Super Godzilla, and later in Godzilla:Super Monster March.All of Super Godzilla's attacks are more powerful than normal Godzilla's. He has more health than normal Godzilla and doesn't take damage from attacks from non-bosses. In addition, as Super Godzilla the damage that boss attacks do is roughly cut in half.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 7-B | At least 6-C | Unknown, likely higher
Name: Super Godzilla
Origin: Godzilla (Universe)
Classification: Radioactive Kaiju
Attack Potency: At least Island level (Stronger than Battra, who was stated to be a potential Life-Wiper in this game) | Unknown, likely higher (Stronger than before) | Unknown, likely higher ( Massively Stronger than before).
Lifting Strength: At least Class M+ (Weighs 50,000 tons metric tons)
Range: Hundreds of meters with Energy Attacks.
Intelligence: Unknown (Was controled by the humans)
- Navel Blast: Super Godzilla fires a beam of atomic energy in the shape of a dragon from his navel.
- Super Punch: Super Godzilla infuses atomic energy into his fist and punches the foe.
- Tail Energy Ball: Super Godzilla shoots several balls of energy from his tail.
- Explosive Shoulder Ram: Super Godzilla rams into the foe with his shoulder' causing an explosion in their position.
- Spiral Fire: In the Game Gear game Godzilla: Giant Monster March, Super Godzilla has an attack called Spiral Fire.
Key: Godzilla's Blood Form | Mutation | Blood-Fueled Power Up