|“||I am Sunstar... The doomsday weapon... I must destroy all inferior life forms!||„|
Sunstar is an ancient doomsday weapon designed to conquer the universe by an unknown alien race and clashed with the Star Marshals along with the Stardroids. During the events of Mega Man V, Wily reactivates him in a last ditch effort to defeat Mega Man on the Wily Star. Despite his efforts, Sunstar is defeated but is spared by Mega Man in hopes of giving him another purpose in life, prompting a change of heart for the alien robot. Unfortunately, Sunstar's fusion reactor was damaged during the fight, which makes him self-destruct and destroy the Wily Star along with it, but not before Sunstar warns the hero and tells him to leave, giving Mega Man enough time to escape.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least Low 5-B, likely 5-B. Low 4-C with a suicide attack
Origin: Mega Man
Age: At least 20,000 years old (as old as Duo and the Stardroids)
Classification: Extraterrestrial Robot built in the same era as the Stardroids
Attack Potency: At least Small Planet level+ (Generated this much energy during his fight with Mega Man), likely Planet level (Should be on par with a serious Duo as the Stardroids were the Star Marshalls' enemies). Small Star level with a suicide attack (Generated an explosion this large when his fusion reactor self-destructed)
Speed: Massively FTL (On par with Mega Man) with Massively FTL+ Travel Speed (Presumably superior to the Stardroids, who fought the Star Marshals across interplanetary distances)
Lifting Strength: At least Class G via scaling
Striking Strength: At least Small Planet Class+, likely Planet Class
Stamina: Limitless due to being a robot.
Standard Equipment: His buster, which specializes in shooting fire.
Intelligence: Sunstar is an ancient doomsday weapon with thousands of years of combat experience from fighting the Star Marshals. He is somewhat arrogant, stating that he wishes to "destroy all inferior lifeforms", but is nevertheless able to backup his boast by surpassing all of the Stardroids in power and giving Mega Man an incredibly hard time in their battle.
Weaknesses: Sunstar's fusion reactor will become unstable if he takes too much damage, resulting in his destruction along with everything else around him. Some of his moves leave him open to attack.
- Charge Beam: Charges a powerful beam to fire at an opponent. During the charging process, a barrier defends him from all attacks.
- Stardust: Shoots four orbs that crawl along the ground slowly to surround a target before rising up to catch those who try to jump out of them.
- Sun Shots: Fires several fireballs from his buster.
- Flame Charge: Charges himself with energy, becoming invincible as he turns into a fireball to ram into his opponent.
- Fiery Rain: Charges up for a while before unleashing a nigh-undodgeable shower of fireballs that deals immense damage. However, this attack can be interrupted by attacking him during the charging process, during which he's vulnerable.