Sun Wukong is the first Monkey King from the Chinese epic novel Journey to the West and is currently known as "The Great Victorious Fighting Buddha". He is also Bikou's ancestor and Indra's former vanguard.
Powers and Stats
Name: Sun Wukong, The Monkey King, First Generation Sun Wukong, The Great Victorious Fighting Buddha, Great Sage Equaling Heaven
Origin: High School DXD
Classification: Buddha, former Youkai, Second-in-command of DxD
Attack Potency: Mountain level (Able to easily overwhelm the Hero Faction, one shot Siegfried, blocked Cao Cao's True Longinus with a finger, and he can fight and defeat Ultimate Class and High-Class Devils with ease, without showing his true strength)
Speed: At least High Hypersonic+, possibly Massively Hypersonic (Overwhelmed the Hero Faction, when sparring neither Vali or Issei were able to land a hit on him, can travel 54,000 kilometers in one somersault)
Lifting Strength: At least Superhuman (Can easily lift and use his 9 ton staff)
Striking Strength: Mountain Class
- Ruyi Jingu Bang: An iron rod/cudgel whose size changes according to its wielder's wishes, which Sun Wukong obtains from the undersea palace of Ao Guang, the Dragon King of the East Sea. It is immensely heavy, weighing "13,500 jīn" (8,100 kg or 17,881 lbs). It has the power to change its size, multiply itself, and fight according to the whim of its master. It is immensely powerful as it was described by the dragon king that "If that iron cudgel of his gets you you're done for, if it hits you die, if it comes close your skin is broken, and if it so much as brushes against you your sinews are smashed"
- Jīndǒu Yún: Sun Wukong can summon a golden cloud that he can ride on.
Weaknesses: None notable
- Master Combatant: He is a skilled fighter, capable of defeating many gods and the best generals of Heaven. When the Khaos Brigade makes itself known to the world, Sun Wukong was sent by Indra to fend off the organization, successfully fending off many terrorist attacks with minimal effort. He is so skilled enough to overpower Cao Cao who said to be the strongest human that has many knowledge with comes through combat skills. During his training session for Issei and Vali, he was capable of fighting against both of them at the same time by using his replication ability with neither of them being able to land a hit on Sun Wukong.
- Replication: Each of his hairs possess magical properties, such as the capability of being transformed into clones of the Monkey King himself, and/or into various weapons, animals, and other objects.
- Master Magician: He also knows all kinds of common, lost, forbidden and legendary spells that can command wind, part water, conjure protective circles against devils, and freeze humans, devils, and gods alike. During his battle against the Hero Faction, Sun Wukong cast a spell powerful enough to destroy the mist of the Dimension Lost. He can remove very tough, thick and powerful barriers and seals with ease, but was unable to do that in the past on account of the fact that he was still atoning for his sins at that time.
- Senjutsu and Youjutsu Master: He is also a master of Senjutsu and Youjutsu, being able to easily rejuvenate Issei with a single tap from his staff. According to his descendant Bikou, Sun Wukong has complete mastery over Senjutsu and Youjutsu to the point that he can even be called a monster. His mastery of Senjutsu is shown when Sun Wukong use Ki to cure Vali of the deadly poison of Samael.
- Touki: As a master of Senjutsu, Sun Wukong can use Touki. Sun Wukong is described to possess an overwhelming amount of Ki. Using this he can easily remove Samael`s poison inside Vali by controlling the Ki inside Vali.