Suicune (Japanese: スイクン Suicune) is a Water-Type Legendary Pokémon. Along with Raikou and Entei, it is one of the Legendary beasts resurrected by Ho-Oh after the burning of the Brass Tower. Of the three Legendary beasts, Suicune is said to represent the rains that quenched the flames of the burning Brass Tower.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 6-B
Age: Several hundreds of years old
Classification: Pokémon, Legendary Pokémon, Aurora Pokémon
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Ice Manipulation (Can use Absolute Zero in the form of Sheer Cold), Water Manipulation, Telepathy, Immortality (Type 1), Statistics Amplification, Weather Manipulation, Air Manipulation, minor Darkness Manipulation, Precognition, Sound Manipulation, Telekinesis, Attack Reflection, Possibility of Freezing the opponent, Resistance to Steel, Fire, and Ice Type moves, Able to absorb all Water Type moves to heal itself.
Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ (Comparable to Raikou and Shaymin)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Small Country Class
Durability: Small Country level
Range: Standard melee range normally. Ranges from extended melee range to tens of kilometers with certain moves of various types.
Standard Equipment: None
- Pressure: Suicune exerts a pressure on the opponent which makes them expend twice as much energy tiring them out twice as quickly.
- Inner Focus: Suicune cannot be made to flinch.
- Water Absorb: Suicune absorbs all Water Type moves it is hit with and instead heals itself. If it is at peak condition the move will instead simply do nothing to it.
- Sheer Cold: Suicune fires off a blast of absolute zero at the opponent that knocks them out in one hit. Ice Types are immune.
- Bite: Suicune bites the opponent possibly making them flinch.
- Leer: Suicune leers at the opponent lowering their defense.
- Bubble Beam: Suicune fires a series of bubbles that may also lower their speed.
- Rain Dance: Suicune makes it rain. This increases the power of Water Type moves and decreases the power of Fire Type moves. It also increases the accuracy of Thunder and Hurricane.
- Gust: Suicune blows a damaging gust wind at the opponent.
- Aurora Beam: Suicune fires off a rainbow-colored beam that may also lower the opponent's attack.
- Mist: Suicune creates a mist that protects it and its allies from having their stats lowered.
- Mirror Coat: Suicune reflects any special attacks back at the opponent.
- Ice Fang: Suicune coats its fangs in an icy energy and then bites the opponent. It has a chance to freeze the opponent as well as possibly causing them to flinch.
- Tailwind: Suicune summons a wind that doubles the speed of Suicune and its allies.
- Extrasensory: Suicune uses a telekinetic force to attack the opponent possibly causing them to flinch. If the opponent has somehow made themselves smaller, such as through Minimize, its power is doubled.
- Hydro Pump: Suicune fires a highly pressurized stream of water at the opponent.
- Calm Mind: Suicune calms its mind boosting its special attack and special defense.
- Blizzard: Suicune fires off a blizzard at the opponent possibly freezing them. It can hit multiple opponents. Its accuracy is increased under hail.
- Air Slash: Suicune fires off compressed blades of air at the opponent that may cause them to flinch.
- Ice Beam: Suicune fires an icy blue beam that may freeze the opponent. It can also be used to create ice in general and freeze water.
- Detect: Suicune sees its opponent's next move and dodges it.
- Roar: Suicune roars at the opponent scaring them off.