Suicune is a Water-Type Legendary Pokémon. Along with Raikou and Entei, it is one of the Legendary beasts resurrected by Ho-Oh after the burning of the Brass Tower. Of the three Legendary beasts, Suicune is said to represent the rains that quenched the flames of the burning Brass Tower.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 6-B
Age: Several hundreds of years old
Classification: Pokémon, Legendary Pokémon, Aurora Pokémon, Embodiment of North Winds
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Ice Manipulation (Can use Absolute Zero in the form of Sheer Cold), Water Manipulation, Telepathy, Immortality (Type 1), Statistics Amplification, Statistics Reduction, Weather Manipulation, Air Manipulation, minor Darkness Manipulation, Precognition, Sound Manipulation, Telekinesis, Attack Reflection, Possibility of Freezing the opponent, Resistance to Metal Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, and Water Manipulation (Suicune's typing grants it resistance to Fire, Steel, and Ice-based moves. Its Water Absorb ability allows it to compeltely absorb most water attacks and sue them to rapidly heal itself)
Attack Potency: Small Country level (Equal to Raikou and Entei)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Small Country Class
Durability: Small Country level
Stamina: Very high
Range: Standard melee range normally, hundreds of kilometers with certain moves of various types.
Standard Equipment: None notable
- Pressure: Suicune's presence exerts a particular form of mental pressure on its foes, causing them to exert energy twice as quickly.
- Inner Focus: Suicune's cannot be interrupted by attacks that intend to make it flinch.
- Water Absorb: Suicune is able to absorb oncoming water-based attacks to completely nullify them and rapidly heal its wounds.
- Sheer Cold: Suicune fires off a blast of cold that lowers the temperature to absolute zero, instantly defeating most Pokémon in one hit.
- Bite: Suicune sinks its fangs into its opponent, potentially causing them to flinch and cancel their next attack.
- Leer: Suicune leers at its opponent to unnerve them, lowering their physical defense in the process.
- Bubble Beam: Suicune releases a strea mof bubbles from its mouth that can lower the speed of those struck by them.
- Rain Dance: Suicune shoots a ball of energy into the sky that instantly creates storm clouds in its general vicinity, causing it to rain. This dulls the effects of fire-based attacks while doubling the effects of water-based attacks. In addition, those attuned to electricity can call down lightning bolts at any time from the storm.
- Gust: Suicune whips up a gust of wind to buffet its opponents.
- Aurora Beam: Suicune fires off a rainbow-colored beam from its mouth that can lower the target's attack power on impact.
- Mist: Suicune fills the area with mist, protecting Suicune and its allies from having their stats lowered.
- Mirror Coat: Suicune temporarily shrouds itself in a cloak that reflects any ranged attacks directed at it.
- Ice Fang: Suicune coats its fangs in frigid energy before sinking them into its opponent, potentially freezing them solid or forcing them to flinch.
- Tailwind: Suicune brings in a powerful tailwind that blows in from behind Suicune and its allies to increase their speed.
- Extrasensory: Suicune strikes its foe with a blast of telekinetic force, dealing double damage if the target has shrunk themselves and potentially interrupting their next attack.
- Hydro Pump: Suicune releases a highly-pressured stream of water from its mouth.
- Calm Mind: Suicune gathers its thoughts and clears its mind to increase the power of its ranged attacks and its resistance to oncoming ranged attacks.
- Blizzard: Suicune generates a massive blizzard that deals damage to anyone caught in range.
- Air Slash: Suicune creates compressed blades of air and launches them at its opponent, dealing damage and potentially interrupting their next attack.
- Ice Beam: Suicune fires an beam of freezing cold that damages anything struck and can quickly freeze anything caught by it.
- Detect: Suicune has a premonition of its foes next move, allowing it to dodge the attack perfectly. However, successive uses of this ability lower its effectiveness, potentially becoming completely ineffective.
- Roar: Suicune lets out a mighty roar to scare its opponents off.