Sugar is a Bonus Boss found in the basement of Zone 0. Not much is known about her, but she seems to be the only female human in the whole game. The way to the basement opens up with the Grand Finale from the purified Zone 1. She appears to know about Zacharie, and to possess some sort of deep relationship with him.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least High 4-C, possibly up to 4-B
Name: Sugar / Sucre
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Magic, Energy Manipulation, Minor Conceptual Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Can decrease the stats of her enemies via her Dummies, Can interact with incorporeal/intangible objects and beings, Able to perceive and attack abstracts, Can likely survive without air/in a vacuum.
Attack Potency: At least Large Star level, possibly Solar System level (Matched The Batter near or at his prime; being classified as a secret bonus boss within the canon of the game, should be considerably stronger than the Zone Guardians)
Speed: At least Hypersonic+ with FTL reactions/combat speed. Possibly up to MFTL (Kept up with The Batter nearly, if not at, his prime: should be faster than the Zone Guardians.)
Lifting Strength: Likely at least Class 50+ (Should be no weaker physically than the Zone Guardians.)
Striking Strength: Large Star Class
Durability: At least Large Star level, possibly Solar System level (Can take hundreds of hits from The Batter.)
Range: Melee range physically, likely hundreds of meters with Competences
Standard Equipment: Her Dummies
Intelligence: Unknown; seemingly a capable combatant despite her questionable mental condition.
Weaknesses: Can be rather childish, and has a limited pool of Competence Points with which to cast Competences. Her Dummies can seemingly be destroyed in one hit of any kind.
Notable Attacks/Techniques: A number of Competences, all sharing
- Quatre Quarts: A particularly potent single-target attack.
- Caramel Dur: A special attack that can also afflict the enemy with Paralyze, halting them in their tracks and leaving them vulnerable.
- Milles Feuilles: A special attack that can also afflict the enemy with Furious, enraging the enemy into abandoning all strategy and relentlessly focusing on normal physical attacks.
- Dame Blanche: A special attack that can also afflict the enemy with Madness, causing them to inflict harm upon themselves.
- Parfait au Chocolat: An attack Competence that damages all enemies simultaneously.
- Dummies: Small minions that accompany her, and assist her by decreasing the stats of her enemy/ies with their own Competences.