Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 8-A
Name: Kurtis Stryker
Origin: Mortal Kombat
Age: In his late 20s or early 30s
Classification: Human, Leader of the Special Riot Control Division in the NYPD, Undead (After being revived as a Revenant)
Lifting Strength: Class 5
Striking Strength: At least Multi-City Block Class
Durability: At least Multi-City Block level (Immortality makes him hard to kill as a Revenant)
Stamina: High. Limitless as a Revenant.
Range: Standard melee range. Tens of meters with projectiles and explosives.
Standard Equipment: His two guns, nightsticks, taser, stun gun, explosives, machinegun and a flashlight.
Intelligence: Above average; skilled combatant.
Weaknesses: None notable
- Baton Trip: Stryker uses his baton to trip the opponent.
- Baton Bash: Stryker trips the opponent and then while they're lying on their back, smashes them over the head with his baton.
- Baton Throw: Stryker jumps forward or instead rolls towards the opponent, allowing him to duck certain attacks and projectiles, and uses his baton to fling the opponent behind him.
- Roll Out: The range is increased and Stryker tosses the opponent across the screen.
- Grenade: Stryker throws a concussion grenade at his opponent. It sometimes follows Stryker saying "EAT THIS!"
- Double Grenade: Stryker throws two grenades at his opponent.
- Stun Gun: Stryker fires his taser and delivers an electric shock from long range.
- Gun Blast: Stryker pulls out a pistol (or a machine gun in Mortal 'Kombat: Armageddon) and shoots his opponent.
- Bang Bang: Stryker uses two pistols to fire multiple rounds.
- Busted: Stryker pulls out a flashlight and shines it into the opponent's eyes, blinding them and causing them to kneel down. Stryker then slams his flashlight on top of the opponent's skull, breaking it. He then slams the opponent in the side of the face with a baton that breaks the jaw and skull even more. He finishes the combo by tasing the opponent.