|“||Monstrosity? What you see before you is the first of a new species. I call it Experiment 626. He is fireproof, bulletproof, and can think faster than supercomputer. He can see in the dark, and lift objects three thousand times his size. His only instinct… to destroy everything he touches! Ha ha ha ha!||„|
|~ Jumba describing Stitch's abilities|
Experiment 626 (better known as Stitch) is an alien created by Dr. Jumba Jookiba and the protagonist of the 2002 Disney animated feature film, Lilo & Stitch.
He is designed to be mischievous, and his primary function was originally to destroy everything he touches. His powers include: super intelligence, super strength, being fireproof and bulletproof, night vision, x-ray vision, and infrared vision. His one true place is with Lilo and her ohana.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 6-B
Classification: Experiment, Bio-Weapon
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Regeneration (Low), Razor sharp claws, Capable of sprouting and retracting antennae, spines, and an extra pair of arms, can turn into a ball and roll around for extra mobility, Enhanced Senses, Skilled Hand-to-Hand Combatant, Skilled Marksman, Expert Pilot and Driver, Limited Toon Force (as demonstrated here), High Resistance to Fire Manipulation, Plasma Blasts, Energy Blasts, Electrical Shocks, and Blunt Force. Possibly Acid Manipulation (Via spit, but it was not explicitly demonstrated)
Lifting Strength: Class K (His creator, Jumba, states he can lift 3,000 times his own weight (120 lbs) but not an ounce more. This was demonstrated when Hämsterviel placed him in restraints which were equal to 3,001 times his weight and he was completely unable to move)
Striking Strength: At least Country Class
Durability: At least Country level (Could shrug off hits from Splodyhead and should be more durable than him)
Stamina: Very high (Rarely shows fatigue in combat. Survived having all the mucus drained from his body. For reference, Stitch is composed of 62.7% mucus, and all he suffered from this was mild dehydration.)
Range: Below average melee range, extended range with various weapons
Standard Equipment: Plasma pistols, staffs, baseball bats, chainsaws, any kind of melee weapon
Intelligence: Extremely High (Can think faster than a supercomputer)
Weaknesses: He can't swim, he is a bit afraid of snow, if an object weighs even an ounce more than 3000 times Stitch's weight, he will be completely incapable of lifting or moving it.
- Takes a bite out of a minivan
- In a panic, uproots a coconut tree and destroys a forest
- Hits Gantu with a car hard enough to send him flying
- Shatters giant falling rocks by punching them
- Climbs with a giant plant on his back and opens a water tower with his claws
- Lifts up an entire house
- Throws a giant experiment into the ocean
- Breaks a cliff by jumping
- Hits a golf ball hard enough to set it on fire
- Lifts two bulldozers.
- Casually spins a semi-truck over his head.
- Hit by an experiment who shoots lava, only gets slightly singed
- Gets crushed by a machine, ends up fine
- Takes a hit from an experiment whose soundwaves are strong enough to dismantle a bus
- Catches the arm of an experiment who moves fast enough to cut a car in half
- Gets shot by hundreds of plasma blasters at once and is only slightly hurt.
- Calculates the distance he threw an experiment to find where they landed
- According to Lilo, Stitch knows Molecular Physics
- Moves fast enough to turn his body into a blur
- Builds a giant sand castle at incredible speeds
- Dodges a point blank plasma blast
- Intercepts a plasma bullet after it's fired
- Catches multiple plasma blasts in a row