Stevonnie is the fusion of Steven and Connie. Stevonnie's personality is unique. As a fusion, they do not have a single, distinct personality, but instead have a blend of both Connie and Steven's minds, and they frequently alternate in their control of Stevonnie's behavior and thoughts. They carry the free spirit, friendliness, and fun-loving attitude of Steven and the courtesy, awkwardness, and intelligence of Connie.
Powers and Stats
Origin: Steven Universe
Gender: Unknown (Though WoG confirms Stevonnie uses "they/them" pronouns)
Age: Unknown (Although Steven is 14 and Connie is 12.75 years of age)
Classification: Human/Gem Hybrid Fusion
Speed: At least Superhuman, likely Subsonic movement, Relativistic+ Reactions and Combat Speed (Able to keep up with Jasper)
Lifting Strength: At least Class 50 (Should be much stronger than Steven)
Striking Strength: Country Class+ (Well above the combined power of Steven and Connie)
Durability: Country level+, Multi-Continent level with Bubble and Shield
Range: Standard melee range, Extended melee range with Rose's sword
Standard Equipment: Shield, Rose Quartz' Sword
Intelligence: Above average (Has the combined intelligence of Steven and Connie)
Weaknesses: When under pressure Connie and Steven's personalities become more distinct, Conflicting emotions can cause the fusion to become unstable. They will also defuse when either Steven or Connie feel distressed in a way that is described to "break down" by Garnet
- Shield Proficiency: Due to possessing Rose Quartz/Steven's gemstone, Stevonnie can summon Rose's shield. With their enhanced strength as a fusion, it is able to withstand a direct strike from Jasper's crash helmet and absorb the potential knock-back.
- Swordsmanship: Stevonnie is skilled in the art of sword-fighting, an ability passed on from Connie.
- Rose's Sword: Like Connie, Stevonnie is shown to wield Rose's sword proficiently when used in conjunction with her shield for fighting offensive and defensively.
- Superhuman Strength/Agility: Stevonnie is shown to be graceful and agile, as shown when they are running and when they are dancing, which requires nimbleness and agility. They are also shown to be extremely strong, enough to knock the much larger Jasper back a considerable distance and drive her through the monster they were riding with enough force to poof the latter with one slash.
- Leviation: As Shown in "Mindful Education" Stevonnie, due to containing Steven, can control how fast or slow they falls based on his emotions. When they think happy thoughts, they float slowly to the ground, when they are sad or angry, they fall much quicker. While floating slowly, anything they touch will also float just as slow, no-matter how large.