|“||Welcome... I was looking forward to seeing you here one day. You… What did you see on your journey with Pokémon? What did you feel, meeting so many other Trainers like you? What has awoken in you? I want you to hit me with it all! Now, bring it!||„|
|~ Steven Stone before battling the player|
Steven Stone is the current (previously former) champion of the Hoenn region, and the heir to the Devon Corporation. He enjoys going out to collect rare gems and stones, and will travel all around the world for them. He has been seen in Kanto, Johto, and Unova.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 7-A, likely higher | At least High 7-A
Name: Steven Stone
Age: 25 (OR/AS) | 33 (Black 2/White 2)
Classification: Pokémon Champion
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Metal Manipulation, Plant Manipulation, Poison Manipulation, Flight, Earth Manipulation, Statistics Amplification, Forcefield Creation, Mind Manipulation, Telekinesis | Same, plus Elemental Manipulation and Energy Manipulation, but minus Plant Manipulation | Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Metal Manipulation, Earth Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Sound Manipulation, Weather Manipulation, Flight, Plant Manipulation
Attack Potency: At least Mountain level, likely higher (Stronger than any other trainer in the region, which includes Maxie, who owns a Camerupt, Archie, who owns a Sharpedo, and Wallace, who owns a Milotic) | At least Small Island level (Vastly stronger than before, superior to Brock, who owns a Tyranitar and comparable to Red)
Lifting Strength: Unknown, Varies
Striking Strength: At least Mountain Class, likely higher | At least Small Island Class
Durability: At least Mountain level, likely higher | At least Small Island level
Stamina: High. Not only is he the champion, and his Pokémon should have high stamina, but Steel and Rock type Pokémon are naturally filled with more stamina.
Standard Equipment: Pokéballs. A Mega Stone and Metagrossite.
Intelligence: High. Is an experienced battler, and an experienced explorer.
Weaknesses: Is only human without his Pokémon
- Clear Body: Metagross is immune to enemy abilities that attempt to lower its stats.
- Tough Claws: After Mega Evolving, Metagross' claws are hardened further, allowing it to deal even more damge in close combat.
- Meteor Mash: Metagross smashes the target with the force of a meteor, potentially raising its attack power in the process.
- Bullet Punch: Metagross exceeds its normal speed for an instant, throwing an extremely fast punch to catch the target off guard.
- Zen Headbutt: Metagross rams into the target with a psychic headbutt enforced by its willpower, potentially interrupting any enemy attacks in the process.
- Giga Impact: Metagross gathers all of its energy to ram into its target in a massive display of force to deal tremendous damage. However, the strain of performing this move forces it to rest and leaves it vulnerable.
- Sturdy: Skarmory's sturdy constitution allows him to withstand any attack regardless of intensity for as long as it is in peak condition, leaving him with grievous injuries but with enough energy to continue fighting.
- Spikes: Skarmory scatters caltrops and spikes around the battlefield to damage those who attempt to attempt to approach him.
- Toxic: Skarmory administers a noxious poison that grows in intensity over time to gradually bring his target down.
- Steel Wing: Skarmory slams the target with its metal wings, potentially increasing its defenses in the process.
- Aerial Ace: Skarmory rams into the target with a complicated series of aerial maneuvers that is extremely difficult to dodge.
- Levitate: Claydol is able to hover above the ground, making it impossible to harm it with attacks involving the manipulation of the earth.
- Reflect: Claydol erects a forcefield that cuts the damage taken from all physical attacks in half.
- Light Screen: Claydol erects a forcefield that cuts the damage taken from all ranged attacks in half.
- Extrasensory: Claydol assails the target with psychic power, potentially interrupting their actions.
- Earth Power: Claydol forces the ground to erupt to earthen energy while wearing away at the target's resistance to ranged attacks.
- Sturdy: Aggron's sturdy constitution allows him to withstand any attack regardless of intensity for as long as it is in peak condition, leaving him with grievous injuries but with enough energy to continue fighting.
- Stone Edge: Aggron causes the ground beneath the target to splinter into jagged shards, impaling them and targeting their vitals for critical damage.
- Earthquake: Aggron triggers a large-scale earthquake to devastate the surrounding area.
- Iron Tail: Aggron hardens its tail and smashes the target with it, potentially raising its already impressive defense in the process.
- Dragon Claw: Aggron slashes the target with a claw charged with draconic energy.
- Suction Cups: Cradily roots itself into the battlefield with sticky, suction-cup like appendages, preventing it from being blown away or forcibly ejected from the fight.
- Ancient Power: Cradily attacks the target with rocks infused with prehistoric power, potentially boosting its power, defenses, or speed in the process.
- Sludge Bomb: Cradily flings a glob of toxic sludge at the target, potentially poisoning them in the process.
- Giga Drain: Cradily rapidly drains the nutrients from the target's body to rapidly heal its own injuries.
- Confuse Ray: Cradily exposes its target to a strange ray that befuddles them, scrambling their rational thought and motor functions to potentially make them hurt themselves while trying to attack.
- Battle Armor: Armaldo's shell keeps its vitals safe, preventing critical and decisive blows.
- X-Scissor: Armaldo slashes the target with both claws in an X-shape.
- Rock Blast: Armaldo hurls a barrage of small rocks like bullets to assail the target in rapid succession.
- Metal Claw: Armaldo hardens his claws into metal before slashing the target, potentialyl raising its attack power in the process.
- Crush Claw: Armaldo shreds the target's defenses with its claws.
- Clear Body: Carbink is immune to enemy abilities that attempt to lower its stats.
- Moonblast: Carbink concentrates the power of the moon to blast the target with a powerful beam, potentially lowering the power of their ranged attacks as a result.
- Power Gem: Carbink attacks with a ray of light in the form of dozens of gemstones.
- Psychic: Carbink batters the target with its telekinetic powers, potentially lowering the target's resistance to future attacks in the process.
- Earth Power: Carbink forces the ground to erupt to earthen energy while wearing away at the target's resistance to ranged attacks.
- Pressure: Aerodactyl pressures the target with his steel gaze, forcing the victim to use more energy than usual while utilizing their attacks.
- Rock Slide: Aerodactyl triggers a cascade of rocks that descend upon the target, crushing them and potentially interrupting their actions along with destroying the landscape.
- Thunder Fang: Aerodactyl bites the target with electrically-charged fangs.
- Fire Fang: Aerodactyl bites the target with fire-infused fangs.
- Ice Fang: Aerodactyl bites the target with ice-imbued fangs.
- Occa Berry: Metagross eats a berry in preparation for an enemy fire attack, halving the damage it takes in the process.
- Hammer Arm: Metagross slams the target with a lumbering but powerful blow at the cost of subsequently lowering its speed.
- Sand Force: The power of Excadrill's Ground, Rock, and Steel-type moves is bolstered in the presence of a sandstorm.
- Sand Rush: Due to its nature as an underground tunneler, Excadrill's speed doubles while caught in a sandstorm.
- Focus Sash: Excadrill wears a sash that allows it to remain focused in the face of adversity, allowing it to withstand any attack for as long as it is in peak condition.
- Sandstorm: Excadrill triggers a sandstorm, buffeting all those who are not unaccustomed or sturdy enough to withstand the powerful gusts and scathing debris.
- Earthquake: Excadrill triggers a large-scale earthquake to devastate the surrounding area.
- Rock Slide: Excadrill triggers a cascade of rocks that descend upon the target, crushing them and potentially interrupting their actions along with destroying the landscape.
- X-Scissor: Excadrill slashes the target with both claws in an X-shape.
- Rock Head: Aggron's hard head allows it to perform powerful moves that would normally have significant recoil without worry.
- Air Balloon: Aggron carries a balloon that lifts it into the air to avoid attacks that involve the use of the earth. However, one stray attack can pop it, sending Aggron back to the ground.
- Head Smash: Aggron rams into the target in a reckless, devastating charge, dealing heavy damage.
- Avalanche: Aggron triggers an avalanche, causing snow and ice to cascade onto its foe and is twice as powerful when launched as a counterattack.
- Metal Burst: Aggron fires off an energy orb formed of the damage it took from its last exchange with its opponent, dealing the same amount of damage and then some. Alternatively, it can preemptively fire the orb to intercept and absorb enemy attacks.
- Expert Belt: Cradily wears a belt that strengthens any attack that would strike its targets for super-effective damage.
- Stone Edge: Cradily causes the ground beneath the target to splinter into jagged shards, impaling them and targeting their vitals for critical damage.
- Seed Bomb: Cradily fires off a seed that detonates like a bomb on impact.
- Earthquake: Cradily triggers a large-scale earthquake to devastate the surrounding area.
- Sandstorm: Cradily triggers a sandstorm, buffeting all those who are not unaccustomed or sturdy enough to withstand the powerful gusts and scathing debris.
- White Herb: Armaldo carries an herb that wards off the stat-reducing effects of its attacks once.
- Earthquake: Cradily triggers a large-scale earthquake to devastate the surrounding area.
- Superpower: Armaldo assails the target with all of its might in an incredible display of force. But the resulting exertion lowers its defenses and physical strength.
- Defeatist: Despite being a proud and powerful Pokémon, Archeops cowers as it senses its defeat drawing near, removing its will to fight and leaving it virtually helpless.
- Sitrus Berry: Archeops eats a berry that heals its wounds, warding off its usual cowardice and allowing it to get back in the fight.
- Head Smash: Archeops rams into the target in a reckless, devastating charge, dealing heavy damage at the cost of significant damage to itself.
- Earthquake: Archeops triggers a large-scale earthquake to devastate the surrounding area.
- Acrobatics: Archeops performs a series of swooping maneuvers to attack the target, with its effectiveness doubling once Archeops has eaten its Sitrus Berry.
- Quick Attack: Archeops rushes forth with speed far exceeding its normal limits to catch the target off guard.
Key: Gen III | Gen V