The protagonist of Minecraft, Steve, is a walking enigma. His history and intentions are all left unrevealed, up for player interpretation.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 9-A | 8-C | 7-C
Classification: Human, Miner
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Adept Swordsman, Survival Expert, Fire Manipulation, Gliding, Statistics Amplification, Magic, Poison Manipulation, Status Effect Inducement, Invisibility, Resistance to Fire, Smite, Regeneration (Mid. Can regenerate from several arrows through his skull), Teleportation, Healing, Enhanced Senses, Water Breathing, Resurrection, Death Manipulation
Attack Potency: Room level (Can easily kill a Silverfish) | Building level (Can kill Endermen) | Town level (Can trade blows with the Ender Dragon and The Wither). Can ignore durability with Poison, Instant Damage, and Decay splash potion.
Speed: Normal Human with Massively Hypersonic combat and reaction speed (Can hit Endermen, which can dodge arrows at point-blank range.), Subsonic flight speed with the Elytra (Can fly at a maximum of 67.5 m/s), Superhuman travel speed on Horses (Can travel about 14 m/s)
Lifting Strength: At least Class 25 (Capable of easily lifting and swinging around whole meters cube of solid gold)
Striking Strength: Room Class | Building Class | Town Class
Durability: Room level | Building level | Town level (Can take hits from the Ender Dragon and The Wither)
Stamina: Above average, but otherwise not notable.
Range: Standard melee range with sword and unarmed. Dozens of meters with bow.
Standard Equipment: Swords, Bows and Arrows, Pickaxe, Shovels, TNT, etc.
Intelligence: Gifted, due to being an expert fighter, miner, farmer, architect, blacksmith, alchemist and many others.
Weaknesses: Splash Potions can hurt him if he's too close.
- TNT: An ignitable block of explosives, which can easily kill/harm beings with similar durability to his own.
- Splash Potion: A throwing kind of potion that can apply negative status effects or just instant damage to the enemy.
- Poison: Inflicts a poison which can greatly weaken the enemy, although it cannot kill them.
- Slowness: Slows down the enemy's movements to a crawl.
- Weakness: Reduces the enemy's physical strength greatly.
- Decay: Causes the target to slowly withers and decompose away.
- Instant Harming: A kind of poison that instantly dishes out damage against the enemy. These damage ignore any armor that the target posses, instead dealing direct damage to their body.
- Lingering Potion: Another throwing potion that leaves the surrounding area of impact full of the effect of the potion for a few seconds.
- Elytra: A pair of wings that can be used to glide when in the air.
- Bow: A simple bow weapon. Arrows can be tipped with any of the potion effects mentioned or be turned into "Spectral Arrows", which helps Steve tracks enemy hits by it.
- Enchantment: Possible boosts applied to Steve's weapons. They can be made sharper, more durable, enable them to produce flames or make them stronger against a specific type of enemy.
Key: Early Game | Mid Game | Late Game