- Insert a picture of the Verse at the very top, just above the Summary section.
- The standard size of the picture is 700px, and the alignment is to the center.
- Write a short description about the franchise, preferably with an overview of the plot.
Powers of the Verse
- This section should explain how strong the characters/weapons in the series are in general, and what sort of abilities that they hold.
- This section should explain how the power structure, and cosmology, of the verse fundamentally works, especially for its high-end beings.
- It can also link to even more extensive in-depth explanation pages and blog posts within this wiki.
- A section where members who are familiar with a series, or franchise, can add their names under different sections, depending on their opinions about it.
- A list of members who like a certain verse.
- To link a specific user page into the supporters/opponents sections, use the format written below, except for the "" part surrounding the username.
- A list of members who dislike a certain verse.
- A list of members who feel neutral about a certain verse.
- A list of the character profiles belonging to a certain series or franchise. Add links to all of the associated pages available in the wiki.
- Organise them into tiers (see here for an example), or factions, so they are listed together with similar characters.
- Character 1
- Character 2
- Character 3
- Character 4
- Weapon 1
- Weapon 2
- Vehicle 1
- Vehicle 2
- Here is the appropriate coding for the image:
- [[File:(Filename)|(width of image)|link=(add link to profile)|(name of profile)]]
- For example, if there is a filename of Kanae.png, fill the exact filename in the (Filename) section.
- For the "width of image" section, the recommended size is around 100px. However, this can be adjusted to slightly larger/smaller according to preferences. This example here is an exception, as an image width of 200px will be used.
- For the "add link to image" section, add a link to the profile that the image will be hotlinked to. For example, Kanae's profile link is = http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Kanae_(Akatsuki_Blitzkampf)
- For the (name of profile) section, add the name of the profile that you are hotlinking to.
- The end result is shown below.
Each verse page should contain the following categories at the bottom of the page:
- The name. For example: "Naruto"
- The type of media that best describes the fictional work or franchise in question. The available options are: "Anime", "Book Verses", "Cartoons", "Comicbooks", "Games", "Internet", "Light Novels", "Manga", "Movies", "TV Series", and "Visual Novel Verses".