|“||Now I hunt, dividing your numbers. Watching from that dark place, cataloging your sins, I am the ghost of retribution. You may forget but you are not innocent.||„|
The Stalker is an ominous, vengeful figure that infrequently appears during missions, armed with powerful weapons and abilities to hunt down the Tenno.
The Stalker wears Warframe armor and is able to use ability powers from various other Warframes, in addition to Dispel, which is his signature ability. This ability can be extremely crippling to those reliant on their powers.
Stalker begins their pursuit on a Tenno after they have successfully assassinated a target of value.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least High 6-A, likely higher | At least High 6-A, likely much higher
Classification: Former Tenno, Assassin
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman strength, speed, durability and agility, Energy Manipulation, Weaponry Master, Expert infiltrator, Regeneration (Mid-low), Resistant to (Heat, Electricity, Poison, Cold, Radiation), Teleportation, Invisibility, Energy Absorption, Can negate the usage of abilities/techniques, Magnetism Manipulation, Immortality (Type 1), Levitation and Pseudo-Flight, Energy Projection, possible Energy Absorption, Immunity to Soul Manipulation (By virtue of lacking a soul), Resistant to Mind Control, Matter Manipulation | Adaptability
Attack Potency: At least Multi-Continent level, likely higher (Can effortlessly take out an unprepared Tenno such as Excalibur, beheaded a Loki) | At least Multi-Continent level+, likely much higher (Vastly stronger than his previous self with War, a weapon granted to him from Hunhow himself to destroy the Tenno heart)
Speed: Massively Hypersonic, possibly Relativistic+ or higher reactions/combat speed (Can fight evenly against Volt and is comparable to other Tenno) | Massively Hypersonic, at least Relativistic+ or higher reactions/combat speed (Can best a Prime Warframe in combat)
Striking Strength: At least Multi-Continent Class, likely higher | At least Multi-Continent Class+, likely much higher
Durability: At least Multi-Continent level+, likely much higher (Capable of tanking blows from 4 Tenno at once) | At least Multi-Continent level+, likely Moon level (Vastly superior to his previous self, his adaptability renders certain attacks useless after being exposed to them, making him very hard to kill)
Stamina: Limitless (Does not tire in battle, only finding it necessary to flee after taking near fatal damage. Consists of advanced robotics.)
Range: Extended melee range; hundreds of meters with Dread, dozens of meters with Despair and Shuriken, Unknown with his other abilities
Standard Equipment: His bow (Dread), his Kunai (Despair), and his scythe (Hate) | War, Grenades, Omnidirectional laser beams
Intelligence: Genius (His versatile combat skills and knowledge make him capable of outsmarting unprepared Tenno)
Weaknesses: Overzealous and grudge bearing; tending to fight outnumbered and will only fight with a certain target in mind.
- Slash Dash - Stalker will usually start the fight by charging at his target with his melee weapon, heavily damaging any targets in the way.
- Shuriken - Stalker launches a deadly projectile capable of pinning enemies to walls, this projectile will penetrate armor and cause heavy bleeding
- Smoke Screen - Stalker will disappear in a cloud of smoke, going completely invisible.
- Reckoning - This ability will create a shock wave that will stagger opponents for a brief period of time, giving Stalker the opportunity to attack.
- Pull - Stalker will use this ability mainly to prevent escape or stop their opponent from travelling long distances, keeping the match close-quarters.
- Absorb - Stalker will absorb all kinetic energy he is struck with and release it into a radius.
- Dispel - Stalker will negate any support or special ability the opponent has, rendering them useless.
- Channeling - Channeling is a technique all Tenno and former Tenno alike should be capable of. While charging additional energy through their Warframe, they potentially double their AP with their melee strikes, in addition to making their opponents disintegrate on contact.
Key: Pre-Second Dream | Post-Second Dream