Spopovich was a martial artist who was mind controlled by Babidi.
Powers and Stats
Origin: Dragon Ball
Classification: Martial Artist, Babidi's Minion
Speed: Subsonic, possibly higher
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Wall Class
Durability: Wall level (Tanked Videl's attacks)
Stamina: Very high (Was able to take a lot of damage from Videl)
Standard Equipment: None notable
Range: Standard melee range
Weaknesses: None notable
- Flight: After being put under Babidi's spell, Spopovich is able to fly.
- Ki Blast: The most basic form of energy blast. Used in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3.
- Kiai: Used against Videl in the manga only. In the anime, he uses the Crash Launcher.
- Berserker Crash: Spopovich holds his elbow with his fist and then charges fast at the enemy inflicting a great deal of damage. Used in Budokai Tenkaichi 3.
- Crash Launcher: A purple energy wave. Used against Videl in the anime, while in the manga he used a Kiai. Named in Dragon Ball Heroes. Named Majin Blast in the Dragon Ball Z Collectible Card Game.
- Mad Banquet: A rush attack used by Spopovich in Budokai Tenkaichi 3. He used part of this attack against Videl.
- Majin Buu Resurrection: Spopovich knocks the opponent away, and Yamu appears next to him. Spopovich grabs the opponent, and Yamu proceeds to absorb their energy. Used on Gohan in the 25th World Tournament, and was named in Budokai Tenkaichi 3.
- Minion's Latent Energy: Spopovich charges up, with both his defense and power increasing at the cost of his ki charge becoming slower. It is one of Spopovich's Blast 1's in Budokai Tenkaichi 3.
- Mad Warrior: One of Spopovich's Blast 1 in Budokai Tenkaichi 3.