|“||Relax, I will not end it here by cutting you. Otherwise, there is no meaning in honing my skill and my goal of chasing after you.||„|
|~ Shoujirou's boast to Tenma Akuro|
Soujirou Mibu is a member of the Eastern Expedition. A practitioner of the Ishigami Shinto Ryu style, he seeks to become "the strongest sword" and thus tests his mettle against the Yatsukahagi alongside his fellows in their quest to overthrow Hajun.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 7-B, likely 7-A | 1-A
Name: Soujirou Mibu, God of the Sword
Origin: Kajiri Kamui Kagura
Classification: Human, Samurai, Member of the Eastern Expedition | Gudou God, God of the Sword
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Master Swordsman, Immortality (Types 1 and 3), Regeneration (Unknown), Enhanced Senses (His senses are enhanced to the point that he has no blind spots and can perceive spiritual, cross-dimensional, and temporal attacks), can adjust the weight of his body to be able to run/move on water, Barrier Generation (Uho-hou is a passive barrier that adapts to spirits and concepts and as such can influence territories like higher dimensional spiritual defenses and its special nature resides in eliminating weakness points) and Limited Attack Reflection (Said barrier will change the direction of any attack in their blind spots ensuring their safety), Reality Warping (He can transfer the effects of a cut onto another target, slash a target and intentionally delay its effect, and move any latent effects from a slash onto another target), Can cut metaphysical aspects as well as concepts (ex. He can cut the concept of distance between himself and his target so that his attacks will land without having to move from his position). He can also cut through the concepts of fate, souls, lifespans, etc.), Time Manipulation (Can cut the future), can create hundreds of millions of blades with his killing intent, Resistance to Magic, Mental, Spiritual, Spatial, Temporal and Conceptual attacks, Durability Negation | All previous abilities in addition to Immortality (Types 4 and 10), Law Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation, Causality Manipulation (His law of cutting will still affect the target if the blade were to be warded off it’s path), Acausality, Space-Time Manipulation, Regeneration (True-Godly), Gravity Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Nonexistence Manipulation, Teleportation, Telepathy, Telekinesis, Resurrection, Cosmic Awareness, Abstract Existence, Non-Corporeal, Nigh Omniscience, Nigh Omnipresence (Omnipresent in his own territory)
Attack Potency: At least City level+, likely Mountain level (Cut apart a tsunami larger than a mountain. Traded blows with Shiori and Keishirou. Able to also trade blows with the Tenmas, who can destroy mountain ranges without utilizing their Taikyoku), can bypass durability in a number of ways | Outerverse level (Capable of affecting the hyperdimensional Throne, the source of his power, Taikyoku, is the source of all reality, including dimensional space itself. Additionally, along with Shiori and Ryuusui, Soujirou is one of the strongest Gudou Gods, with a Taikyoku value of 60)
Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ (Dodged Tenma Morei’s non-Taikyoku imbued lightning attacks as well as conventional lightning, can strike within a ten-thousandth of a second), Infinite attack speed with Distortion (With the ability to cut concepts with distortion, he is able to cut the concept of distance in order to strike his foes in a literal instant similar in nature to the Longinuslanze Testament). | Nigh-Omnipresent normally, Omnipresent in his own territory
Lifting Strength: Superhuman, exact level unknown | Irrelevant
Striking Strength: At least City Class+, likely Mountain Class | Outerversal
Durability: At least City level+, likely Mountain level (Took hits from Keishirou and Shiori, able to take on the Tenmas, who are able to bust mountain ranges without using their Taikyoku). Regeneration makes him hard to kill | Outerverse level
Stamina: Superhuman | Limitless
Range: Melee range, Unknown with his abilities (Can cut the concept of distance so his cut will always appear on someone and does not need to travel. Is also able to cut someone across all of the time axis of past, present, and or future) | Outerveral
Standard Equipment: His Sword
Weaknesses: Despite his claimed ability to cut through anything, he is unable to fully cut something that is truly infinite (ex. Shiori’s Taikyoku) or of all other aspects without the use of Taikyoku | None notable
- 石上神道流 (Ishigami Shinto Ryu): Fighting style of Soujirou Mibu. Build upon the killing intent and spirit of the practitioner. Soujirou is master of this way, having learned many techniques which includes :
- 首飛ばしの閾風ーー甲の第二 ・ 蝿声 (Kubitobashi no Kaze--Kou no Daini ・ Sabae) : A high level technique of the Shinto fighting style. Normally used as a way to diminish the spirit of the target, Soujirou Mibu marvelous killing intent turns it into long ranged slashes. Due to this slashes being his own will, they can track his enemies without even having visual perception of them and the more murderous killing intent he releases, the more powerful it becomes, albeit he needs to keep it in check against powerful enemies. As a Gudou God, it becomes an infallible cutting phenomenon that is impossible to avoid and defend against.
- 級長戸辺颶風 (Shinatobe no Kaze) : A technique that turns murderous intent into a sword. Despite the fact it doesn’t cause any big phenomenon, it releases precises slashes at close range without having to draw his sword, it cannot be predicted and therefore is impossible to dodge. As a Gudou God, he no longer has to swing his sword one hundred times to raise one hundred slashes, but only shake his katana once to raise one hundred million slashes, attack that becomes an absolute truth, even Shiori couldn’t find through her infinite possibilities a way to escape it and thus had to endure it through her defense as a Gudou God.
- 早馳風・御言の伊吹 (Hayachi・Mikoto no Ibuki): Mystery of the Ishigami Shinto Ryu. Through the body judgement and the line of sight, it allows its user to attack from the blind spot of the enemy. Because of this, target cannot even perceive the sword movements and falls into the illusion of being devoured by numerous invisible beasts. As a Gudou God, it can be said to be the ultimate sword attack, exploding the elements that exists between himself, turning the universe itself into swords that can reach any place, as he had shown against Akuro.
- Unknown Distortion: Mibu Soujirou’s Distortion. This ability mixed with his fighting style is fearsome as it allows him to cut through anything both physically and metaphysically, and can even cut apart concepts (E.x cutting the concept of distance so his attacks will always land on his opponents without having to move from his position). He is also able to cut aspects like space-time (As he had shown the ability to bisect the future), fate, souls, lifespans, and even cut through higher dimensional abstractions. However, he is unable to cut all aspects and concepts with this style and with his Distortion unless he has Taikyoku, as he is unable to cut through Tenma Morei's lightning that was imbued with Taikyoku nor would he able to cut through Shiori's Taikyoku.
- Kajiri Kamui - Kei Tsunushi Futsumitama no ken: Mibu’s Taikyoku, his manifestation being “I want to become a blade that cuts all”. When activated, Soujirou becomes a literal sword, a living embodiment of the concept of cutting that can cut any and all phenomenon in the world. In this state, whether it is a broken sword (or any cutting tool), a pair of chopsticks, a cane, or even his own bare hands, he will be able to cut anything; regardless of how durable a body is, whether it is a spirit, or if it exists or doesn't exist, he will be able to cut it. It is not just physical aspects, but even concepts such as energy, space, soul, eternity, distance, infinite possibilities, Taikyoku laws, time, destiny, life, abstracts, spatial dimensions, universes, and even cut and kill someone in all time axes as well as the past, present, and/or future - everything will be cut by his law. With every stroke of Soujirou's sword, something will be cut, even if it is nothingness itself. Additionally even if his blade were to be warded off its intended path, the law of cutting will still land regardless of causality (making the concept of missing non-existent to Mibu).
Key: Base | Gudou God