|“||The cruelty of one will not blind me to the suffering of many.||„|
|“||By the power of the stars.||„|
|“||The Light calls, and I will answer.||„|
A healer gifted with the magic of the stars, Soraka holds all living creatures close to her heart. She was once a celestial being, but she sacrificed her immortality and entered the world of mortals. So long as evil threatens life in Valoran, Soraka will not allow herself peace.
A gentle soul with a mysterious origin among the stars, Soraka protects the team on their perilous missions from behind the frontlines. Despite her fragile appearance, the second-year carries immense healing power, unparalleled by any other Guardian the team has encountered. Her unprecedented command of the Starlight and willingness to put everyone else’s needs ahead of hers has earned the team’s trust and respect—the ever-humble warrior, Soraka only shyly accepts her responsibility. Like Lulu, she has a special connection to the stars, though she and her team do not fully understand it yet.
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 4-C | Low 7-C | Low 2-C
Name: Soraka, the Starchild
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Several thousand years old
Classification: Celestial Being | Fallen Celestial Being, Traveling Healer | Star Guardian
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Type 1), Regeneration (Mid-Low), Magic, Healing, Can reverse healing reduction, Can lower the durability of her opponents, Gives off an Aura that increases magic resistance, Light Manipulation, Can bind a person's life force to a physical object that allows them to survive as long as that object remains intact, Limited Power Nullification (Via Equinox)
Attack Potency: Large Star level (Comparable to, though somewhat weaker than, Bard) | Small Town level+ (Can fight on-par with Garen, and similarly powerful champions) | Universe level+ (All Star Guardians are imbued with the light of the First Star, which created the universe)
Speed: Massively FTL+ (Comparable to Bard) | Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed (Can keep up with champions like Kled and Garen, as well as close range lightning/light-based attacks) | Massively FTL+ (Capable of crossing galactic and universal distances in short periods of time)
Lifting Strength: Unknown, likely at least Athletic Human
Striking Strength: Large Star Class | Small Town Class | Universal+
Durability: Large Star level | Small Town level+ | Universe level+
Stamina: Limitless | Superhuman
Range: Interstellar | Several meters with basic healing, Several kilometers with Wish, Hundreds of kilometers with stars
Standard Equipment: Celestial Staff | Celestial Staff | Celestial Staff, Shisa (Her familiar)
Intelligence: High (As a Celestial she should be fairly intelligent, Has a great deal of knowledge concerning magic and has existed for thousands of years)
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, her spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Soraka fires a curved bolt of magic at the opponent, dealing physical damage.
- Salvation: Soraka gains 70% bonus movement speed when moving towards allied champions below 40% of their maximum health. Her health and mana restoring abilities are 1% more powerful for every 2% of the target's missing health or mana.
- Starcall: Soraka calls down a star at the target area which lands after a 0.25 - 1-second delay, increasing with the location's distance from her, dealing magic damage to all enemies it hits. Enemies standing in the center take 50% increased damage and are slowed for 2 seconds. She can also summon a shower of stars to fall from the sky, striking all nearby enemy units within range for magic damage and reducing their magic resistance for 5 seconds. This effect stacks up to 10 times. If Starcall hits at least one enemy champion, Astral Blessing's cooldown is reduced by a percentage of its base cooldown.
- Astral Infusion: Soraka heals the target ally. Astral Infusion cannot be self-cast, nor can it be cast if Soraka is below 5% maximum health. Also, each enemy champion hit by Starcall heals Soraka for an amount increased by 1% per 1% missing health.
- Equinox: Soraka creates a zone at a target location for 1.5 seconds, dealing magic damage to all enemy champions standing inside as it is cast. All enemy champions inside the zone are silenced as long as they remain on it. At the end of the zone's duration, all enemy champions inside take the same magic damage and are briefly rooted.
- Wish: Soraka calls upon the stars, removing grievous wounds on all allied champions and herself, including untargetable allies, and healing them. Wish's healing is increased by 50% on allied champions who are below 40% of their maximum health.
- Consecration: Ally champions within range of Soraka gain bonus magic resistance.
- Astral Blessing: Soraka blesses a friendly unit, restoring health and granting them bonus armor for 2 seconds.
- Ally Cast: Soraka drains 5% of her maximum mana to restore mana to her target ally. Soraka cannot use Infuse on herself or ally champions who do not require mana.
- Enemy Cast: Soraka silences the target and deals magic damage to them.
- Life-Binding: Soraka can revive a person from the brink of death by binding their life force to a material object.
- Light Beam: Soraka can summon powerful blast of light.
Key: Celestial Soraka | Fallen Soraka | Star Guardian Soraka