|“||The cruelty of one will not blind me to the suffering of many.||„|
A healer gifted with the magic of the stars, Soraka holds all living creatures close to her heart. She was once a celestial being, but she sacrificed her immortality and entered the world of mortals. So long as evil threatens life in Valoran, Soraka will not allow herself peace.
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 4-C | Low 7-C
Name: Soraka, the Starchild
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Several thousand years old
Classification: Celestial Being | Fallen Celestial Being, Traveling Healer
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Type 1), Regeneration (Mid-Low), Magic, Healing, Can reverse healing reduction, Can lower the durability of her opponents, Gives off an Aura that increases magic resistance, Light Manipulation, Can bind a person's life force to a physical object that allows them to survive as long as that object remains intact, Limited Power Nullification (Via Equinox)
Speed: Massively FTL+ (Comparable to Bard) | Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed (Can keep up with champions like Kled and Garen, as well as close range lightning/light-based attacks)
Lifting Strength: Unknown, likely at least Athletic Human
Striking Strength: Large Star Class | Small Town Class
Durability: Large Star level | Small Town level+
Stamina: Limitless | Superhuman
Range: Interstellar | Several meters with basic healing, Several kilometers with Wish, Hundreds of kilometers with stars
Standard Equipment: Celestial Staff
Intelligence: High (As a Celestial she should be fairly intelligent, Has a great deal of knowledge concerning magic and has existed for thousands of years)
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, her spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Soraka fires a curved bolt of magic at the opponent, dealing physical damage.
- Salvation: Soraka gains 70% bonus movement speed when moving towards allied champions below 40% of their maximum health. Her health and mana restoring abilities are 1% more powerful for every 2% of the target's missing health or mana.
- Starcall: Soraka calls down a star at the target area which lands after a 0.25 - 1-second delay, increasing with the location's distance from her, dealing magic damage to all enemies it hits. Enemies standing in the center take 50% increased damage and are slowed for 2 seconds. She can also summon a shower of stars to fall from the sky, striking all nearby enemy units within range for magic damage and reducing their magic resistance for 5 seconds. This effect stacks up to 10 times. If Starcall hits at least one enemy champion, Astral Blessing's cooldown is reduced by a percentage of its base cooldown.
- Astral Infusion: Soraka heals the target ally. Astral Infusion cannot be self-cast, nor can it be cast if Soraka is below 5% maximum health. Also, each enemy champion hit by Starcall heals Soraka for an amount increased by 1% per 1% missing health.
- Equinox: Soraka creates a zone at a target location for 1.5 seconds, dealing magic damage to all enemy champions standing inside as it is cast. All enemy champions inside the zone are silenced as long as they remain on it. At the end of the zone's duration, all enemy champions inside take the same magic damage and are briefly rooted.
- Wish: Soraka calls upon the stars, removing grievous wounds on all allied champions and herself, including untargetable allies, and healing them. Wish's healing is increased by 50% on allied champions who are below 40% of their maximum health.
- Consecration: Ally champions within range of Soraka gain bonus magic resistance.
- Astral Blessing: Soraka blesses a friendly unit, restoring health and granting them bonus armor for 2 seconds.
- Ally Cast: Soraka drains 5% of her maximum mana to restore mana to her target ally. Soraka cannot use Infuse on herself or ally champions who do not require mana.
- Enemy Cast: Soraka silences the target and deals magic damage to them.
- Life-Binding: Soraka can revive a person from the brink of death by binding their life force to a material object.
- Light Beam: Soraka can summon powerful blast of light.
- Health Potion: Regenerates health every half-second for 15 seconds. Limited to 5 at one time.
- Talisman of Ascension: Grants bonus armor, mana regeneration, health regeneration, and cooldown reduction. Being near a minion death without dealing the killing blow grants 6 Gold and 10 Health. Builds up to +20% Movement Speed over 2 seconds while near turrets and fallen turrets.
- Unique: Grants nearby allies +40% movement speed for 3 seconds.
- Ruby Sightstone: Grants bonus health and reduces item cooldowns.
- Warding: Consumes a charge to place a Stealth Ward that reveals the surrounding area for 150 seconds. Holds up to 4 charges. Limited to 3 Stealth Wards active at a time.
- Ionian Boots of Lucidity: Grants bonus movement speed and cooldown reduction.
- Zeke's Harbinger: Grants bonus armor, mana, ability power, and cooldown reduction.
- Conduit: Binds the wielder to a target ally. When close to the conduit, the wielder and Conduit will generate 1 charge every second, up to 100, with a bonus 4 charges whenever the wielder or the Conduit attack, and 8 on spell cast. At 100 charge, dealing damage grants the wielder and Conduit 20% increased AP and +50% flat critical strike chance for 8 seconds. All current charge is lost if the wielder moves far from the Conduit or holds onto 100 charge for longer than 5 seconds.
- Mikael's Crucible: Grants bonus magic resistance, mana regeneration, cooldown reduction, healing, and shielding power.
- Unique: Instantly removes all stuns, roots, taunts, fears, silences and slows on an allied champion, as well as granting 2 seconds of slow immunity. Successfully cleansing an effect will also grant the target 40% movement speed for 2 seconds.
- Warding Totem: Consumes a charge to place an invisible Stealth Ward which reveals the surrounding area for 120 seconds. Stores one charge every 90 seconds, up to 2 maximum charges. Limited to 3 Stealth Wards active at a time.
Key: Celestial Soraka | Fallen Soraka