|“||Her melody moves the soul, her silence sunders the body.||„|
|“||Live for the moment.||„|
|“||A symphony of justice.||„|
Sona is Demacia’s foremost virtuoso of the stringed etwahl, speaking only through her graceful chords and vibrant arias. This genteel manner has endeared her to the highborn, though others suspect her spellbinding melodies to actually emanate magic—a Demacian taboo. Silent to outsiders but somehow understood by close companions, Sona plucks her harmonies not only to soothe injured allies, but also to strike down unsuspecting enemies.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C | At least 7-B | High 6-A
Name: Sona Buvelle, Maven of the Strings
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Unknown (Likely in her early to mid 20s)
Classification: Human, Musician, DJ | Arcade Warrior | Keyboardist for Pentakill
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Regeneration (Mid-Low), Enhanced sense of hearing, Telepathy, Flight, Telekinesis, Sound Manipulation, Aura Generation, Healing, Forcefield Creation, Speed and Power Amplification, Empathic Manipulation | All previous powers plus Chain Manipulation, Broadway Force, and Intangibility
Attack Potency: Small Town level+ (Can fight on-par with Garen, and similarly powerful champions) | At least City level (Can fight on par with the Battle Bosses, Comparable to Arcade Miss Fortune) | Multi-Continent level (Capable of sinking multiple continents with her sound waves)
Speed: Hypersonic+, higher with Song of Celerity, with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed (Can keep up with champions like Kled and Garen, as well as close range lightning/light-based attacks) | Hypersonic+, higher with Song of Celerity, with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed | Hypersonic+, higher with Song of Celerity, with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed, Massively FTL+ Attack Speed (Her sound waves are capable of traveling to other life-bearing planets in a short period of time)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Small Town Class+ | City Class | Multi-Continent Class
Durability: Small Town level+ | At least City level | Multi-Continent level
Range: Dozens of meters | Dozens of meters | Interstellar
Standard Equipment: Etwahl
Intelligence: Very high (Highly skilled in combat, a highly skilled musician able to play multiple genres of music at a master level with little to no prior practice or preparation beforehand)
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, her spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Sona uses her etwahl to fire a high-frequency sound at her opponent, dealing physical damage. This sound has been shown to be powerful enough to cut people in half.
- Power Chord: After casting 3 basic abilities, Sona's next basic attack deals bonus magic damage, with an additional effect depending on the last basic ability cast. Power Chord resets Sona's autoattack timer.
- Aura: Sona's basic abilities each generate a unique aura for 3 seconds that empowers her and all allied champions who enter its radius, also incurring a 0.5-second period during which she cannot cast her other basic abilities. Each aura's duration is extended by 0.5 seconds for each allied champion it empowers, up to a maximum of 5 seconds.
- Hymn of Valor: Sona sends out two bolts of sound that deal magic damage to the nearest enemies, prioritizing champions.
- Aura: Sona and tagged allied champions deal bonus magic damage on their next basic attack within 3 seconds.
- Power Chord - Staccato: Power Chord deals 40% bonus damage.
- Aria of Perseverance: Sona heals herself and the most wounded nearby allied champion, increased by 0.5% for every 1% of target's missing health.
- Aura: Sona and tagged allied champions receive a shield lasting up to 1.5 seconds.
- Power Chord - Diminuendo: Power Chord reduces its target's damage output by 20% for 3 seconds.
- Song of Celerity: Sona gains bonus movement speed that decays down to Song of Celerity's aura bonus over 3 seconds. The duration is increased by 0.5 seconds for each ally she tags with the aura.
- Aura: Tagged allied champions gain bonus movement speed for 1.5 seconds.
- Power Chord - Tempo: Power Chord slows its target by 40% for 2 seconds.
- Crescendo: Sona plays an irresistible chord in a line, dealing magic damage to enemy champions and stunning them for 1.5 seconds, forcing them to dance for the duration. Also, Sona's aura bonuses and Song of Celerity's personal bonus movement speed are increased.
- Telepathy: Sona is mute, but she can communicate with others through telepathy.
Key: Base | Arcade Sona | Pentakill Sona