|“||Her melody moves the soul, her silence sunders the body.||„|
|“||Live for the moment.||„|
|“||A symphony of justice.||„|
Sona has no memories of her true parents. As an infant, she was found abandoned on the doorstep of an Ionian adoption house, nestled atop an ancient instrument in an exquisite case of unknown origins. She was an unusually well-behaved child, always quiet and content. Her caretakers were sure she would find a home quickly, but it soon became apparent that what they mistook for uncommon geniality was actually an inability to speak or to produce any sound whatsoever. Sona remained at the adoption house until her teens, watching in hopeless silence as prospective adopters passed her by. During this time, the caretakers sold her unusual instrument to anxious collectors, hoping to build her a trust. For a myriad of bizarre and unexpected reasons, however, it would be returned, or simply appear again outside the house.
When a wealthy Demacian woman named Lestara Buvelle learned of the instrument, she immediately embarked to Ionia. When the caretakers showcased the instrument for her, she rose wordlessly and explored the house, stopping outside Sona's room. Without hesitation, Lestara adopted her and left a generous donation for the instrument. With Lestara's guidance, Sona discovered a deep connection with the instrument which Lestara called an 'etwahl'. In her hands, it played tones which stilled or quivered the hearts of those around her. Within months, she was headlining with the mysterious etwahl for sold-out audiences. She played as though plucking heartstrings, effortlessly manipulating the emotions of her listeners - all without a single written note. In secret, she discovered a potent and deadly use for her etwahl, using its vibrations to slice objects from a distance. She honed this discipline in private, mastering her gift, that she might be prepared should a fitting recital require the harmony of her talents.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C | At least 7-B | High 6-A
Name: Sona Buvelle, Maven of the Strings
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Unknown (Likely in her early to mid 20s)
Classification: Human, Musician, DJ | Arcade Warrior | Keyboardist for Pentakill
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Regeneration (Mid-Low), Enhanced sense of hearing, Telepathy, Flight, Telekinesis, Sound Manipulation, Aura Generation, Healing, Forcefield Creation, Speed and Power Amplification, Empathic Manipulation | All previous powers plus Chain Manipulation, Broadway Force, and Intangibility
Attack Potency: Small Town level+ (Can fight on-par with Garen, and similarly powerful champions) | At least City level (Can fight on par with the Battle Bosses, Comparable to Arcade Miss Fortune) | Multi-Continent level (Capable of sinking multiple continents with her sound waves)
Speed: Hypersonic+, higher with Song of Celerity, with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed (Can keep up with champions like Kled and Garen, as well as close range lightning/light-based attacks) | Hypersonic+, higher with Song of Celerity, with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed | Hypersonic+, higher with Song of Celerity, with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed, Massively FTL+ Attack Speed (Her sound waves are capable of traveling to other life-bearing planets in a short period of time)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Small Town Class+ | City Class | Multi-Continent Class
Durability: Small Town level+ | At least City level | Multi-Continent level
Range: Dozens of meters | Dozens of meters | Interstellar
Standard Equipment: Etwahl
Intelligence: Very high (Highly skilled in combat, a highly skilled musician able to play multiple genres of music at a master level with little to no prior practice or preparation beforehand)
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, her spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Sona uses her etwahl to fire a high-frequency sound at her opponent, dealing physical damage. This sound has been shown to be powerful enough to cut people in half.
- Power Chord: After casting 3 basic abilities, Sona's next basic attack deals bonus magic damage, with an additional effect depending on the last basic ability cast. Power Chord resets Sona's autoattack timer.
- Aura: Sona's basic abilities each generate a unique aura for 3 seconds that empowers her and all allied champions who enter its radius, also incurring a 0.5-second period during which she cannot cast her other basic abilities. Each aura's duration is extended by 0.5 seconds for each allied champion it empowers, up to a maximum of 5 seconds.
- Hymn of Valor: Sona sends out two bolts of sound that deal magic damage to the nearest enemies, prioritizing champions.
- Aura: Sona and tagged allied champions deal bonus magic damage on their next basic attack within 3 seconds.
- Power Chord - Staccato: Power Chord deals 40% bonus damage.
- Aria of Perseverance: Sona heals herself and the most wounded nearby allied champion, increased by 0.5% for every 1% of target's missing health.
- Aura: Sona and tagged allied champions receive a shield lasting up to 1.5 seconds.
- Power Chord - Diminuendo: Power Chord reduces its target's damage output by 20% for 3 seconds.
- Song of Celerity: Sona gains bonus movement speed that decays down to Song of Celerity's aura bonus over 3 seconds. The duration is increased by 0.5 seconds for each ally she tags with the aura.
- Aura: Tagged allied champions gain bonus movement speed for 1.5 seconds.
- Power Chord - Tempo: Power Chord slows its target by 40% for 2 seconds.
- Crescendo: Sona plays an irresistible chord in a line, dealing magic damage to enemy champions and stunning them for 1.5 seconds, forcing them to dance for the duration. Also, Sona's aura bonuses and Song of Celerity's personal bonus movement speed are increased.
- Telepathy: Sona is mute, but she can communicate with others through telepathy.
Key: Base | Arcade Sona | Pentakill Sona