Solgaleo is a Psychic/Steel Legendary Pokémon native to the Alola region. Honored and feared as the "beast that devours the sun", Solgaleo is known for its incredible power and its striking mane that can light up the darkest of night skies.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 6-B
Gender: Genderless, but considered the male evolution of Cosmog.
Classification: Legendary Pokémon, Psychic/Steel Type Pokémon, Sunne Pokémon, Ultra Beast (Possibly), the Beast that Devours the Sun, Emissary of the Sun
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Metal Manipulation, Telekinesis, Energy Projection, Light Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Metal Manipulation, Durability Negation with Sunsteel Strike, Forcefield Creation, Teleportation, Regeneration (Low), Stat Amping, Dimensional BFR, Immune to Abilities and moves that lower its stats, Can ignore Abilities that would attempt to stop its Sunsteel Strike, Immunity to Poison and Acid Manipulation, Sound Manipulation, Healing, Darkness Manipulation, Resistance to Normal, Flying, Rock, Steel, Grass, Ice, Dragon, and Fairy Type moves, even greater resistance to Psychic Type moves.
Attack Potency: Small Country level (As a Legendary Pokemon it should be superior to Tyranitar. Canonically defeated or stalemated all four Tapu at once. Is above most Ultra Beasts who are considered extreme threats)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Small Country Class
Durability: Small Country level
Range: Extended melee range. Hundreds of kilometers with projectiles and abilities.
Standard Equipment: None
Intelligence: Very high
Weaknesses: Solgaleo takes additional damage from Fire, Dark, and Ground Type moves.
- Full Metal Body: Solgaleo is immune to the effects of abilities or attacks that lower its stats.
- Sunsteel Strike: Solgaleo's signature move. Solgaleo envelops itself in an energy and charges at its opponent, ramming them with the force of a meteor and ignoring abilities that would impede or stop its charge.
- Splash: Solgaleo hops around which does absolutely nothing.
- Teleport: Solgaleo teleports elsewhere.
- Cosmic Power: Solgaleo absorbs a cosmic power to boost its defense and special defense.
- Wake-Up Slap: Solgaleo slaps the opponent with enough force to wake them up. If they were asleep its power is doubled.
- Metal Claw: Solgaleo coats its claws in a metal and slashes at the opponent. This may raise Solgaleo's attack.
- Iron Head: Solgaleo coats its head in a metal, presumably iron, and hits the opponent possibly making them flinch.
- Metal Sound: Solgaleo releases a metallic screeching sound that lowers the opponent's defense.
- Zen Headbutt: Solgaleo focuses some psychic energy into its head and headbutts the opponent possibly making them flinch.
- Flash Cannon: Solgaleo fires off a silvery beam of energy that may lower the opponent's special defense.
- Morning Sun: Using the power of sunlight Solgaleo heals itself. The amount of health restored increases under sunny conditions but is decreased under rain, hail, sandstorms, and other weather conditions.
- Crunch: Solgaleo coats its fangs in a dark energy and then crunches the opponent with them. It may also lower their defense.
- Metal Burst: Solgaleo retaliates against the opponent who last dealt damage to it with much greater force.
- Solar Beam: Solgaleo charges up solar energy and fires it off as a beam. It charges more quickly under sunny conditions.
- Flare Blitz: Solgaleo coats itself with flames and recklessly charges the opponent possibly causing a burn. Solgaleo takes recoil damage from this move however.
- Noble Roar: Solgaleo roars at the opponent lowering their attack and special attack.
- Wide Guard: Solgaleo sets up a forcefield that protects it and its allies from widespread attacks.
- Giga Impact: Solgaleo charges at the opponent with destructive force equal to Hyper Beam. It may have to rest afterwards.