Snorlax is a normal-type Pokemon from the Kanto region, introduced in Generation I. It is fat, likes to laze around, and does nothing but to eat and sleep. However, when it tries...
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 7-A. Higher with Pulverizing Pancake
Gender: Can be male or female, most are male
Classification: Sleeping Pokemon
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Strength and Durability, Statistics Amplification, Very limited Soul Manipulation, Status Effect Inducement (in the form of sleep and paralysis), Shadow Manipulation, Statistics Amplification, can fall asleep to heal itself, Sound Manipulation, Immunity to ghost-type attacks and being poisoned, Resistance to fire and ice-type attacks, Metal Manipulation, Earth Manipulation
Attack Potency: At least Mountain level+ via power-scaling. Higher with Pulverizing Pancake (A more powerful version of his move Giga Impact)
Speed: Unknown (Moves as little as possible normally, but is capable of blitzing when fully standing on two legs) with at least Transonic combat speed and reactions
Lifting Strength: Class 1 (Can support its own body weight which is 460 kilograms)
Striking Strength: At least Mountain Class+ via powerscaling
Durability: At least Mountain level+ via powerscaling
Stamina: Very high, it can eat 900 pounds of food a day before falling asleep.
Range: Meele range, several meters with Hyper Beam.
Standard Equipment: Snorlium Z
Intelligence: Is naturally built for battle like all Pokemon, but is likely too lazy to use that hardwired instinct.
Weaknesses: Fighting-type attacks, very lazy.
For a list of all moves Snorlax can learn naturally, see here.
- Immunity: Snorlax can't be poisoned.
- Thick Fat: Fire and Ice type attacks are reduced to half.
- Deep Sleep: Restores health when sleeping.
- Last Resort: A very powerful attack that can only be used when all other moves have been used at least once.
- Recycle: Snorlax recreates the last item it got rid of.
- Lick: Snorlax licks the opponent down to the soul, potentially paralyzing them.
- Metronome: Snorlax wags its pointer fingers, and can use any move, from Splash to Judgement.
- Odor Sleuth: Snorlax idenifies the target, bypassing their immunities and making them easier to hit.
- Tackle: Snorlax rams its body into the opponent.
- Defense Curl: Snorlax curls up, raising its defense.
- Amnesia: Snorlax forgets, which raises its special defense sharply.
- Chip Away: Snorlax does an attack that ignores buffs and debuffs.
- Screech: Snorlax makes an ear splitting noise that sharply lowers the defense of all who hear it.
- Body Slam: Snorlax falls on the opponent, possibly paralyzing them through spine breakage.
- Stockpile: Snorlax charges up power, raising both of its defenses.
- Swallow: Snorlax heals itself with all of that charged up power. The more stockpiled, the greater healed. It also removes all of the defense buffs, however.
- Rollout: Snorlax rolls into the opponent over and over, getting exponentially stronger with each hit.
- Fling: Snorlax throws whatever its holding. The power and affect vary with the item.
- Belly Drum: Snorlax cuts its health in half to maximize its attack.
- Natural Gift: An attack who's attack and effect varies depending on the held berry.
- Snatch: Snorlax takes an opponent's stat buffing technique, and uses it for itself, preventing the opponent from using it that instant.
- Yawn: Snorlax yawns, causing the opponent to yawn, which puts them to sleep shortly.
- Rest: Snorlax falls asleep, completely healing it.
- Snore: Snorlax, while asleep, snores powerfully, which can cause flinching.
- Sleep Talk: Snorlax, while asleep, randomly uses one of its moves.
- Giga Impact: One of the strongest non-signature Pokemon moves. Snorlax runs into the opponent at full power, and is so strong, that it has to recharge after.
- Pulverizing Pancake: Snorlax's signature Z move. Snorlax moves its enormous body energetically and attacks the target with full force.
- Block: Snorlax prevents the opponent from leaving, and in some incarnations, from even moving.
- Crunch: Snorlax bites the opponent with dark energy, which can lower the defense of the opponent.
- Heavy Slam: Snorlax jumps in the air and lands on the opponent. This move gets stronger depending on the weight gap.
- High Horsepower: Snorlax attacks the opponent with its whole body, this time with earth.