|“||"Don't bother putting your socks back on, 'cause I'm about to knock 'em off again!"||„|
|~ Smoky Quartz|
Powers and Stats
Name: Smoky Quartz
Origin: Steven Universe
Gender: Genderless (Though appears as and commonly referred to as gender neutral)
Age: Over 6000 years old
Classification: Gem/Human Hybrid, Crystal Gem, Gem Fusion
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Regeneration (Low-High), Immortality (Types 1 and 3), Shapeshifting, Size Manipulation, Body Control, Biological Manipulation, Can fuse with other gems to become more powerful, Can contain gems in bubbles of energy, Automatic-adjustment to different strengths of gravity, Pocket Reality Manipulation (All Gems have a pocket dimension of infinite size contained within their gemstone), Does not need oxygen to survive, Skilled whip, shield, and yo-yo user, Levitation
Speed: Relativistic+ Reactions and Combat speed (Able to react to and keep up with Jasper)
Lifting Strength: At least Class M (Should be comparable to Garnet)
Striking Strength: Country Class+
Durability: Country level+
Stamina: Limitless so long as their gems aren't damaged or destroyed
Range: Standard melee range, dozens of meters with their yo-yo.
Standard Equipment: Shield, Whip, Yo-Yo
Intelligence: Very High (Composite of Amethyst and Steven and seems to be a very crafty fighter)
Weaknesses: Enough damage to their physical form can revert them back to their vulnerable gem form which can be broken and destroyed
- Yo-yo Proficiency: Smoky Quartz is able to transform Steven's shield and Amethyst's whip into a multicolored yo-yo. They can use this to swing from and to different platforms as well as to attack opponents, wrapping it around objects also. Smoky Quartz can use up to three yo-yos at once (one for each arm they have).
- Yo-yo Spin: Smoky Quartz is able to spin themselves rapidly, causing their yo-yo to swing in every direction quickly which can be used as an offensive maneuver.
- Yo-yo Fans: Smoky Quartz is capable of spinning their yo-yo(s) with great speed, creating strong enough winds to push back a heavy-built Gem like Jasper. With all three, even the Unknown Quartz Fusion Jasper formed with a corrupted Quartz was lifted into the air, forming a mini-tornado in the process.
- Yo-Yo Whirlwind: When spinning all three of their yo-yos, Smoky can generate a tornado capable of lifting large gems such as the Corrupted Jasper Fusion into the air.
- Yo-yo Grapple: Smoky can use their yo-yo to grapple to objects or to an exit, as shown in "Know Your Fusion".
- Yo-yo Squeeze: Much like Amethyst with her whip, Smoky can wrap their yo-yo around an object, then pull on the yo-yo to tighten its string until it damages the object, as shown in "Back to the Kindergarten".
- Speed of Descent Regulation: Smoky Quartz was shown as able to land softly from a great height, meaning they are able to manipulate the speed of their descent and ignore gravity when falling. This power comes from Steven/Rose Quartz.
- Rapid Spin: Smoky Quartz is shown to be able to spin like a top, using their momentum to knock enemies back before delivering another blow with their yo-yo.