Originally one of the three Slayans, he is the most powerful, capable of defeating Basara, Aradon, and Lotto, he has the ability to learn skills effortlessly. He is later revealed to be a copy of Ilban's personality, equipped with the software of prediction, he loses in PVP against Lotto the second time he faces him. His original purpose was to test his skills against a complete Yureka, one that fused Aizoen and Yureka together to form the ultimate warrior. He is finally killed when Jaeha, as Yureka, about to be killed by Basara, switches places with Ban and Ban takes the full power of Basara's swing.
Powers and Stats
Name: Slayan (fake nickname), Ban (real nickname)
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Expert Martial Arts, Weapon Master, can copy skills (can copy magic also), Reality Warping, Information Manipulation, Lightning Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Invisibility, Thread Manipulation, Durability Negation
Lifting Strength: Superhuman
Striking Strength: Class GJ
Durability: Building level
Stamina: Very high
Range: Tens of meters
Standard Equipment: Gloves with steel wires, Gladiat, Invisibility cloak
Intelligence: Very high
- Maxed Stats - All of his stats are at the maximum level.
- Copying - Can copy skills (can copy magic also).
- Advanced Copying - Can improve copied skills, significantly increasing their effectiveness.
- Prediction - Allows him to predict the moves of his opponent and counter them.
- Fake Intent - A technique which eliminates a foresight of the opponent. These techniques (foresight and fake intent) represent two sides of the same ability (a kind of manipulation of information), so the degree of ownership of one affects the other. Simply put, whoever owns foresight at a high level, can easily get around the low level foresight. Similarly, with fake intent.
Note: His stats (striking strength, speed and durability) depends on his enemy's stats.