SkullSatamon is an Undead Digimon whose name and design are derived from "Skull" and the mythological Satan. Pursuing strength and destruction, it fell to the Dark Area as a Fallen Angel Digimon with its appearance a ruin of what it once was. However, its wickedness was refined even more, so that its dark powers are unfathomable. Its DigiCore, concentrated with mighty powers of darkness, is the characteristic of Demon-species Digimon called the "Dark Core". He appears as an antagonist in both Digimon Adventure 02 and Digimon Frontier.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least High 4-C, possibly 3-C | 3-C
Gender: Technically genderless, referred to as Male
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Nonexistent Physiology (Physical. SkullSatamon is a nonexistent being as a natural inhabitant of the Dark Area), Flight, Atomic Destruction, Darkness Manipulation, Illusion Creation (Can conjure illusions that mess with all 5 senses.), Teleportation, Summoning, Shapeshifting, Telekinesis, Telepathy, Mind Control (Via Touch of Evil or by simply having he and his opponent making eye contact), Transmutation, Phasing, can absorb data, can become more powerful by absorbing data, Data Manipulation, Self Information Manipulation and Reactive Evolution via Overwrite, Life Draining, Fire Manipulation, Status Effect Inducement, Resistance to Death Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Existence Erasure and Mind Manipulation (Like all natural inhabitants of the Dark Area, SkullSatamon is nonexistent), Club Mastery, Immortality (Type 5), Soul Manipulation.
Attack Potency: At least Large Star level (Should be equal to if not superior to other Ultimate level Digimon), possibly Galaxy level (Sometimes considered to be a Mega level Digimon) | Galaxy level (Damaged Paildramon)
Speed: Infinite (Is a natural inhabitant of the Dark Area and a natural evolution of Devimon) | Relativistic+, with FTL reactions (Could trouble Paildramon, who can draw a bead on characters like Black WarGreymon)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: At least Large Star Class, possibly Galactic Class | Galactic Class (could damage MagnaGarurumon and KaiserGreymon | Galactic Class
Durability: At least Large Star level, possibly Galaxy level | Galaxy level (Withstood blows from KaiserGreymon and MagnaGarurumon) | Galaxy level (Fared well against Paildramon until the latter Digivolved into Imperialdramon)
Stamina: High (Endured a prolonged fight with Paildramon, a jogress of two powerful Champion-level Digimon)
Range: Several dozen meters with projectiles
Standard Equipment: His staff
Intelligence: Wily and sarcastic, Skullsatamon is a sadist who toys with his foes before destroying them, but is capable enough to easily handle Paildramon and delay the DigiDestined for an extended period.
Weaknesses: A sadist and loves to taunt his opponents.
- Skull Hammer: Smashes foe with his staff
- Nail Bone Fires a blast from his staff that disrupts the data (which in Digimon terms is their very make-up) of the target, scrambling and annihilating it.
- Tyrant Fist: Fire a blast of destructive energy from his fist.
- Bone Club: Attacks with his club.
- Strong Maul: Mauls his enemies savagely.
- Demi Darts: Throws syringes filled with viruses at the enemy. This attack also drains life force to heal SkullSatamon.
- Akuma no Sasayaki (Evil Whisper): Emits hypnotic waves from its eyes.
- DemiDevi Claw: Attacks with the claws on both feet.
- Bat Flutter: Hits the enemy with its wings, or shoots a stream of tiny bats at the enemy.
- Attack Break: Lowers the opponent's Attack Potency by 10%. Can stack.
- Panic Wisp: A fire magic attack that confuses the opponent.
- Evil Wing: SkullSatamon can absorb the countless digital data with his wings so that he can rip up in the arena.
- Hell's Contract: SkullSatamon can fire a large energy blast made out of evil energy.
- Touch of Evil: He can stick his arm into the ground and have it appear from behind the opponent, grabbing them and allowing SkullSatamon to brainwash them.
- Laser Wing: He can shoot laser beams out of his wings which are strong enough to destroy large buildings.
- Death Claw: SkullSatamon stretches his hand to pierce through his enemy's heart.
- Devil Laser: SkullSatamon fires laser blasts from his devil sign on his chest.
- Destruction Cannon: Blasts the foe with Dark Energy.
- Hell Crusher: A wide range AOE attack of Dark Energy.
- Physical Drain: Drains the foes life force to restore stamina.
Key: Official Databook | Digimon Adventure 02