Powers and Stats
Origin: Mortal Kombat
Classification: Genetic Experiment
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Expert martial artist, Skilled Swordswoman, Blood Manipulation, Can absorb blood from other people to make her stronger, Has logia-like Intangibility
Speed: Superhuman with Supersonic reflexes/reactions
Lifting Strength: Class 1
Striking Strength: Town Class
Durability: Town level
Range: Standard melee range normally, several meters with projectiles
Standard Equipment: Her tanto, kunai's and kodachi swords
Intelligence: Above average; skilled combatant
Weaknesses: None notable
Up Slash: Skarlet unsheathes one of her swords and slices her opponent upward.
- Dual Up Slash: Skarlet adds an additional hit.
Down Slash: Skarlet unsheathes one of her swords and slices her opponent downward.
- Dual Down Slash: Skarlet adds an additional hit.
Dagger Toss: Skarlet throws two of the kunai strapped to her leg.
- Double Daggers: Skarlet throws four kunai.
Air Dagger: Skarlet throws a kunai in the air.
- Tri Air Dagger: Skarlet throws 3 kunais at a time.
Blood Ball: Skarlet stabs herself and throws a ball composed of her own blood at the opponent.
Blood Drop: Skarlet teleports above and behind her opponent and slashes them.
- Blood Stomp: Skarlet stabs the opponent, digging her swords into their shoulder blades until they fall down, and then rolls off them. (MK 2011)
Red Dash: Skarlet dashes forward, leaving a blood trail behind her.
- Krimson Dash: Lets Skarlet dash a longer distance.
Red Slide: Skarlet slides on a pool of blood and attacks her enemies.
Blood Bank: Skarlet flips forward, whereupon connecting, she delivers a brutal palm strike into her opponent's nose area, breaking the skull, followed by a reverse kick, piercing their eye cavity with the heel of her boot.