|“||Coin may buy you skill for a day, but never loyalty.||„|
Sivir is a renowned fortune hunter and mercenary captain who plies her trade in the deserts of Shurima. Armed with her legendary jeweled crossblade, she has fought and won countless battles for those who can afford her exorbitant price. Known for her fearless resolve and endless ambition, she prides herself on recovering buried treasures from the perilous tombs of Shurima – for a generous bounty. With ancient forces stirring the very bones of Shurima, Sivir finds herself torn between conflicting destinies.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C
Name: Sivir, the Battle Mistress
Origin: League of Legends
Classification: Human, Mercenary, Heiress of Shurima
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Regeneration (Mid-Low), Highly skilled crossblade wielder, Can absorb magic and most projectile attacks to restore her power, Speed increases as she fights
Speed: Hypersonic+, higher with On the Hunt, with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed (Can keep up with champions like Kled and Garen, as well as close range lightning/light-based attacks)
Lifting Strength: Superhuman (Can easily wield and throw her crossblade, which is larger and heavier than herself)
Striking Strength: Small Town Class+
Durability: Small Town level+
Range: Dozens of meters with crossblade
Standard Equipment: The Chalicar (Crossblade)
Intelligence: High (A highly skilled mercenary who survived on her own in one of the most dangerous and cutthroat lands in Valoran, discovered dozens of hidden treasure stashes in tombs that were previously raided, led her warband to win several wars and has victories over rival raiders, warring tribes, and Noxian soldiers)
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, her spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Sivir throws her crossblade at her opponent. Augmented by Ricochet.
- Fleet of Foot: Sivir gains bonus movement speed for 2 seconds when she damages an enemy champion with an ability or basic attack.
- Boomerang Blade: Sivir hurls her crossblade to the target location, which then returns to her. Enemies in its path take physical damage, with 15% reduced damage to each subsequent target, down to a minimum of 40%. Each enemy can be damaged only once per pass.
- Ricochet: Sivir's next 3 basic attacks bounce to nearby unaffected enemies, dealing them physical damage, until none remain in range. Ricochet resets Sivir's autoattack timer.
- Spell Shield: Sivir blocks the next enemy ability used on her within the next 1.5 seconds, restoring mana upon a successful block.
- On the Hunt: Sivir rallies all nearby allies for 8 seconds, granting them and herself 60% bonus movement speed that decays to 20% after a few seconds. Sivir also gains bonus attack speed while Ricochet is active.