Sion Eltnam Atlasia (シオン・エルトナム・アトラシア, Shion Erutonamu Atorashia) is a genius alchemist of Atlas from the disgraced Eltnam family. After helping the Church in an attempt to defeat the Dead Apostle Ancestor Night of Wallachia, a mission that failed spectacularly and ended in the deaths of all others involved, including a friend of Sion's and the leader of the Church's knights, Riesbyfe Stridberg, she was partially turned into a vampire by Wallachia before he disappeared again. Battling against her bloodlust, she goes to Misaki Town in search for a cure for vampirism, and she runs into Wallachia once more.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 9-B | At least 7-B
Name: Sion Eltnam Atlasia, Sion Eltnam Sokaris
Origin: Melty Blood
Age: 18 years old
Classification: Human | Vampire
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Magecraft, Precognition, Telepathy and Mind Manipulation with Etherlite, Regeneration Negation with Black Barrel Replica | All previous abilities, Enhanced Senses, can materialize the fears of others as physical beings, Information Manipulation, Regeneration (Works by reversing time), Immortality (Types 1 and 3)
Attack Potency: Wall level (Should be somewhat comparable to other magi), can ignore conventional durability with the Black Barrel Replica (A conceptual weapon that enforces the target's life span in order to kill them) and Etherlite (Can invade an opponent's mind and destroy their brain). | At least City level (Much stronger than in base, capable of fighting with Night of Wallachia, could inherit the TATARI, and impressed Arcueid).
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Wall Class | At least City Class
Durability: Wall level | At least City level
Range: Standard melee range, further with Black Barrel Replica and Etherlite
- Black Barrel Replica: A replica of the Black Barrel, a highly powerful and dangerous Conceptual Weapon that outputs toxin and power in proportion to the target's natural lifespan, allowing Sion to kill immortal Dead Apostles.
- Etherlite: The Mystic Code of the Eltnam family, an artificial nervous system used as a whip in combat. By attaching it to an opponent's skin, it connects to their nervous system and allows Sion to read and manipulate their thoughts and memories. The thread cannot be seen with the naked eye, making it easy to hit an unknowing opponent with it and command them by emitting orders to their body. Sion can track someone connected to Etherlite, and though she can remove it harmlessly herself, if the victim tries to remove it they'll fry their nervous system and likely die. If need be, Sion can connect it to an opponent and overload it with electricity, destroying their brain and overloading their pain sensors.
Intelligence: Genius. Sion is a genius magi and alchemist of Atlas of high standing. She can process multiple thoughts at once and even predict the future through magecraft and her own rapid calculations.
Weaknesses: Sion constantly struggles with her vampiric bloodlust.
Key: Base | Vampire / Sion TATARI
Notable Attacks / Techniques:
Alchemy (錬金術, Renkinjutsu) is a school of magic that aims at the study and manipulation of the flow of matter.
- Memory Partition: The ability of the alchemists of Atlas. Through this power, Sion can process multiple different thoughts at once and can predict the future through sheer intelligence and mental calculations.
- Thought Acceleration: The main magecraft of Atlas alchemists. It is fairly simple in function, merely speeding up the thought processes of its user by a considerable amount, allowing them to effectively use Memory Partition to its full potential.
Vampire: Sion's vampiric abilities grant her highly enhanced senses and increase her physical strength considerably, but at the cost of an intense bloodlust. If she gave into her vampiric impulses and became a full vampire, she'd gain a number of abilities, such as being able to control TATARI to some extent, the Curse of Restoration, and immortality.
- Curse of Restoration: A Dead Apostle's method of regeneration, which works by reversing time whenever they receive an injury. Its effectiveness is tied to the phases of the Moon; Roa was able to regenerate from just his ankles under the full Moon after he was sliced apart by Arcueid's Marble Phantasm, something that normally would've killed him.
- TATARI: The Reality Marble of Night of Wallachia, which allows for the materialization of fears and rumors as physical, though phantom-like beings. She can actualize "Malignant Information" for attacks.