|“||War is eternal… as am I.||„|
A blood-soaked Noxian war hero from a bygone era, Sion was denied oblivion and brought back so that he may continue to serve the empire even in death. An unstoppable behemoth, he is unleashed on the enemies of Noxus, smashing friends and foes aside as he plows into the heart of the slaughter, hacking and killing at will.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C, likely 7-C | High 6-C
Name: Sion, the Undead Juggernaut
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Several hundred years old
Classification: Zombie, Noxian tool of war, Former Noxian General, Mecha Bot
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Skilled axe wielder, Skilled in hand-to-hand combat, Regeneration (Mid-Low), Temporary Self-Ressurection, Rage Power, Can absorb part of the opponent's life energy just by striking them, Gets stronger every time he kills an opponent, Forcefield generation, Extremely powerful roar, Fire Manipulation (With Unstoppable Onslaught), Can negate damage taken, Can stun opponents with fear just by looking at them, Healing | All previous abilities to a greater extent plus Flight
Attack Potency: Small Town level+, likely Town level (Can fight on-par with Garen, and similarly powerful champions, should be far superior to most) | Large Island level (Designed to defend against the Battlecast army, which should make him comparable to Battlecast Prime Cho'Gath, Viktor considered him a threat to his army and attempted to corrupt him into joining his)
Durability: Small Town level+, likely Town level | Large Island level
Stamina: Superhuman | Limitless (Due to being a robot)
Range: Extended melee range with axe, Dozens of meters with spells | Several meters via size alone, Tens of meters with hammer, Hundreds of meters with spells
Standard Equipment: Chopper (His Greataxe/Hammer)
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, his spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic), Enrage harms him slightly every time he uses it
- Basic Attack: Sion cleaves the opponent with his axe. Augmented by Enrage.
- Glory in Death: Upon taking fatal damage, Sion briefly becomes invulnerable then enters a frenzy, restoring himself to 100% of his maximum health but losing health every 0.25 seconds. Sion can freely move and use basic attacks during this time, gaining 100% life steal, attacking at 1.75 attack speed and dealing 10% of his target's maximum health as bonus on-hit damage, capped at 75 against minions and monsters. Sion cannot cast any of his standard abilities while in this state but can cast Death Surge using any learned ability.
- Death Surge: Sion gains 50% bonus movement speed that decays over 1.5 seconds.
- Decimating Smash: Sion channels for up to 2 seconds, increasing Decimating Smash's damage over the duration, up to 300%, and its range over the next second. If the channel is interrupted, Decimating Smash goes on a reduced 2-second cooldown. Sion then deals physical damage to all enemies in the target area, increased by 33.3% against monsters and 66.7% against champions. If Decimating Smash was charged for less than 1 second, Sion slows all enemies in the area by 50% for 0.25 seconds. If Decimating Smash was charged for at least 1 second, he knocks up all enemies hit, based on how long Decimating Smash was channeled.
- Soul Furnace: Sion shields himself for up to 6 seconds. After 3 seconds, Soul Furnace can be reactivated to detonate the shield, detonating automatically if it persists for the full 6 seconds. If reactivated before 6 seconds, Soul Furnace's shield consumes itself to deal magic damage to enemies around Sion, capped against minions and monsters. Sion also permanently gains 2 bonus health whenever he kills an enemy, increased to 10 bonus health against large enemies and enemy champion takedowns.
- Roar of the Slayer: Sion bellows in the target direction, dealing magic damage to the first enemy he hits, slowing them and reducing their armor by 20% for 2.5 seconds. If the target is a minion or non-epic monster, they are knocked back, dealing 30% increased damage to all enemies they pass through and slowing them by the same amount for 2.5 seconds. Projectile enemies stop upon colliding with terrain or reaching the end of their trajectory.
- Unstoppable Onslaught: Sion charges in the target direction for up to 8 seconds, during which he cannot cast abilities nor attack, but is immune to all crowd control. If Sion collides with an enemy champion, structure, terrain, or charges for the full 8 seconds, he slams the ground, dealing physical damage to nearby enemies and enemy structures. Sion momentarily stuns himself upon colliding with terrain. If reactivated before 8 seconds pass, Sion halts his charge and slams the ground after a brief delay, dealing physical damage to nearby enemies and enemy structures. Enemies damaged by either cast of Unstoppable Onslaught are slowed for 3 seconds. Enemies who Sion directly collides with are also pulled into him and stunned for 0.75 seconds. Unstoppable Onslaught's damage and stun duration increase over the first few seconds of the charge, capping at 200% damage and 1.75 seconds, respectively.
- Feel No Pain: Sion has a 40% chance to ignore damage each time he is hit by a basic attack. The damage reduction is calculated before armor and percentage damage reduction benefits are taken into account.
- Cryptic Gaze: Sion's gaze terrifies a single enemy, dealing magic damage and stunning it for 1.5 seconds.
- Enrage: While toggled on, Sion has increased attack damage at the cost of some health for each basic attack.
- Cannibalism: For 20 seconds, Sion gains bonus lifesteal and 50% attack speed. Additionally, Sion's basic attacks will heal surrounding allies for a percentage of the damage dealt.
Key: Base | Mecha Zero Sion