First debuted in Sword Art Online Novel #5 (Or simply SAO 2 for the anime) Sinon was the main deuteragonist for the GGO Arc. While her first encounter with Kirito was less than favorable for her, she later grew a friendship with him, and other SAO survivors.
Powers And Stats
Tier: High 8-C
Name: Asada Shino, Sinon, Solus (Project Alicization username)
Origin: Sword Art Online
Classification: Human, High School Student, Cait Sith (ALO)
Powers And Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Skilled Sniper and Bowman, Regeneration (Mid-low. Can regenerate lost limbs, however it takes time, thus it's not combat applicable. GGO only. She hasn't been shown to use this in ALO), Statistics Amplification (Sword skills amplify the user's speed and power, with the downside of leaving some aftercast delay. ALO only), Enhanced Senses (via Hawkeye in GGO and via being a Cait Sith in ALO), Flight (Unlimited flight post-New Aincrad. ALO only), Magic
Attack Potency: Large Building level (In ALO, she should be stronger than the characters that defeated the GeoCrawler, a beast with the height of a house and the length of multiple houses, as New-Aincrad's bosses are far stronger than they were before. In GGO, there are monsters that should be comparable to GeoCrawler)
Speed: Supersonic+, with Hypersonic+ reactions (Was able to keep pace with Kirito and Deathgun; Dodged machine gun bullets point blank while in the air)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Large Building Class
Durability: Large Building level
Stamina: Superhuman (Had her leg shot off by a machine gun but still managed a sniper shot seemingly unhindered)
Range: 1.8 kilometers effective firing range up to a maximum 2.2 kilometers with Hecate, 150 meters effective firing range up to a maximum 200 meters with H&K MP7, Likely at least 200 meters effective shooting range up to a maximum 400 meters with a bow (ALO)
Standard Equipment: PGM Ultima Ratio Hecate 2 .50 Cal Anti-Material Sniper Rifle, H&K MP7 Machine Pistol, Unnamed bow forged by Lisbeth
- PGM Ultima Ratio Hecate 2 .50 Cal Anti-Material Sniper Rifle: More easily known as simply Hecate, it is a bolt-action rifle nearly as long as Sinon is tall (138cm to Sinon's 161cm) and is classified as anti-material due to its incredible penetrating power. Notable that Sinon can only carry up to 7 sniper shells at a time.
Intelligence: High combat intelligence with extreme mastery over the sniper rifle. Notable adaptability in that in only 2 weeks, she has been shown to use the bow masterfully and is noted by Lisbeth to be aiming for twice the maximum range for system assisted targetting for bows.
Weaknesses: Initially had an extreme fear of guns due to her traumatic past, but is slowly getting better. Does not have a notable melee weapon or ability therefore likely to not have any defenses past her range.
- Hawkeye (GGO): Allows the user's eyesight to zoom in on a target by concentrating.
- Monster Taming (ALO): The Cait Sith are the only race capable of taming monsters and use them for battle. However, they are incapable of taming evil-god type monsters, as the taming rate is 0%.
- Wall Run (ALO): As one of the lightweight races, the Cait Siths are capable of using the skill Wall Run that, as the name suggests, allows them to temporarily run on walls. The normal limit is a distance of ten meters but those with an extremely high sprinting speed are known to be able to run for about thirty meters.
- Enhanced Eyesight (ALO): Cait Siths are the ALO race with the best eyesight. Archers use this eyesight to help them shoot farther than other races. For example, Sinon can shoot farther than the bow's most accurate capacity with extreme precision using this eyesight.