|“||You mustn’t die yet; I have far too much to learn from your fragile anatomy.||„|
Singed is a deranged chemist from Zaun who is as brilliant as he is amoral. A child prodigy, he taught himself the ways of chem-tech and biological experimentation, constantly testing the boundaries of conventional science. For over a century he has continued to refine his art, having extended the natural span of his life through a mix of volatile chemicals and extensive self-performed surgery. He lets nothing – not morality, and certainly not other people – come between him and the knowledge he seeks.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C
Name: Singed, the Mad Chemist
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Over 100
Classification: Human, Zaunite chemist, Noxian military supplier
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Longevity, Highly skilled chemist, Regeneration (Mid-low, higher with Insanity Potion), Poison based attacks, Immune to poison, Can induce insanity (Via Biochemical Terror)
Speed: Hypersonic+, higher with Insanity Potion, with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed (Can keep up with champions like Kled and Garen, as well as close range lightning/light-based attacks)
Striking Strength: Small Town Class
Durability: Small Town level+
Range: Extended melee range with shield, Dozens of meters with poison, Several meters to several kilometers with Biological Terror
Standard Equipment: Riot Shield, Poison Gas, Mega Adhesive, Assorted chemicals, poisons and potions
Intelligence: Very high (Became a master of chemistry, biology, and hextech engineering when he was just a child, discovered how to stay alive for longer than humanly possible and created Warwick just through trial and error)
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, his spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Singed bashed the opponent with his Bulwark.
- Empowered Bulwark: Singed permanently has 25% maximum mana bonus health.
- Poison Trail: Singed leaves a trail of poison behind him that lasts for 3.25 seconds. Enemies caught in the path are poisoned for 2 seconds and dealt magic damage each second for the duration. Continual exposure renews the poison.
- Mega Adhesive: Singed covers the target area in a potent adhesive for 5 seconds, slowing all enemies within for the duration.
- Fling: Singed flings the target enemy over his shoulder, dealing magic damage, capped against minions and monsters. If the target lands onto his Mega Adhesive, they are briefly rooted.
- Insanity Potion: Singed drinks a potent brew of chemicals, granting himself ability power, bonus armor, magic resistance, movement speed, health regeneration and mana regeneration for 25 seconds.
- Biochemical Terror: An extremely potent and deadly poison. This toxic weapon was used on Master Yi's village, and the remains of said village were so horrific that it remains a festering scar on Ionian history. Those who somehow survived the poisonous concoction had their minds twisted beyond repair.
- Health Potion: Regenerates health every half-second for 15 seconds. Limited to 5 at one time.
- Mercury's Treads: Grants bonus movement speed and magic resistance, and reduces the duration of all crowd control effects by 30%, except for Suppression, Stasis and Airborne effects such as Knockbacks, Knockups and Pulls.
- Rod of Ages: Grants bonus health, mana, and ability power. Additionally, 15% of damage taken from champions is gained as mana. Spending mana restores 20% of mana spent as health, up to 25 per cast.
- Seraph's Embrace: Grants bonus mana and ability power equal to 3% of maximum mana. Refunds 25% of mana spent.
- Mana Shield: Drains 20% of the wielders current mana to shield them for an equal amount plus 150 for 3 seconds.
- Rylai's Crystal Scepter: Grants bonus health and ability power, and causes damaging abilities to slow affected units.
- Liandry's Torment: Grants bonus health, ability power, and magic penetration. Dealing spell damage applies a damage-over-time effect that deals bonus magic damage equal to 2% of the target's current health per second for 3 seconds. This bonus damage is doubled against movement-impaired units.
- Warding Totem: Consume a charge to place an invisible Stealth Ward which reveals the surrounding area for 120 seconds. Stores one charge every 90 seconds, up to 2 maximum charges. Limited to 3 Stealth Wards active at a time.