Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 8-A | 7-C
Origin: Mortal Kombat
Age: Over 10,000 years old
Classification: Queen of Edenia, Undead (After being revived as a Revenant)
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Sound Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Expert martial artist, Skilled in using her spear, Immortality (Type 1 normally. Types 1 and 7 as Revenant), Knowledgeable of Magic, Hair Manipulation, Flight
Lifting Strength: Class 5 | Class K+
Striking Strength: At least Multi-City Block Class | Town Class
Durability: At least Multi-City Block level (Immortality makes her hard to kill as a Revenant) | Town level (Required Nightwolf to sacrifice himself to kill her)
Stamina: High. Limitless as a Revenant | Very high
Range: Standard melee range. Extended melee range with her Kwan Dao. Tens of meters with her abilities.
Standard Equipment: Her Kwan Dao.
Intelligence: Genius; queen ruler of the realm of Edenia, shouldn't be hard to figure out what this covers, especially when you consider her age; skilled combatant.
Weaknesses: None notable
- Banshee Scream/Yell: One of her most well-known signature moves. She screams at super high volume, and it stuns the opponent, giving her a free hit.
- Scream: The range has been increased and the duration of the stun is extended, as well as causing a high-pitched ringing noise.
- Levitate: Sindel uses her flying abilities to float in mid-air.
- Star Screamer: Sindel fires a purple fireball at the opponent. She can do this while floating in the air as well. She can also fire a lower version of this projectile from a crouching position.
- Power Fireball / Low Fire: The fireball produced is stronger and knocks the opponent down.
- Double Star Screamer: Sindel could fire two fireballs from her mouth.
- Sliding Foot Grab: Sindel slides towards the opponent. If she connects, she grabs onto the opponent's feet, causing them to wobble, then brings her own feet over to kick the opponent in the head.
- Hair Whip: Used as her grab move in previous incarnations, Sindel wraps her opponent in her hair and sends them flying to the other side of the arena.
- Hair Toss: Sindel will slam the opponent multiple times before releasing them.
- Step Up: Sindel performs a gymnastic front walkover, kicking the opponent. If the move connects, she follows it up with a backward aerial cartwheel which kicks the opponent upward.
- Step Over: Instead of hitting the opponent with a cartwheel, Sindel cartwheels over the opponent and then kicks them away.
- Queen B: Sindel grabs her opponent's leg with her hair, then she kicks her opponent in the groin, then she brings her elbow down on their knee, breaking it and uses her Banshee Scream to send her opponent flying in front of her.
Key: Base (Original and Current Timeline) | Amped with Souls