Sin Kiske is a current tritagonist of Guilty Gear series. He is the son of Ky Kiske and The Maiden of the Grove (a.k.a Dizzy), and travels with Sol Badguy for most of the game. He wears an eye patch over his right eye, which is actually a limiter to suppress his power. As a child, he was kept on a chain by Sol, and always carried his favorite stuffed animal Chimaki with him.
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 4-C
Name: Sin Kiske
Origin: Guilty Gear
Age: Around 5-10 years old
Classification: Human/Gear Hybrid, Bounty Hunter, Son of Ky Kiske and Dizzy
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Regeneration (High-Low), Resistance to diseases and possibly poisons, Skilled in use of his war flag, Lightning Manipulation, Summoning, Can take off his eye patch to increase his power
Speed: Massively FTL+ via power-scaling
Lifting Strength: Superhuman+, exact level unknown
Striking Strength: Large Star Class
Durability: Large Star level
Stamina: Extremely high, but generally has a low metabolism.
Range: Extended melee range normally, thousands of kilometers with attacks.
Standard Equipment: His war flag and eye patch seal.
Weaknesses: Despite his appearance, Sin is less than 10 years old, meaning he's very childish and naïve which leads to him making bad decisions, cannot fully control his powers, removing his eye patch seal makes him stronger but very unstable.
- Beak Driver: Sin charges his war flag with lightning and stabs his target.
- Hawk Baker: Sin summons a vertical tower of lightning.
- Bull Bash: Sin raises his lightning charged war flag over his head and slams it onto his target's head.
- Elk Hunt: A lightning charged slide.
- Vulture Seize: Sin swings his lightning charged war flag in an upwards motion.
- Ride the Lightning: Inherited from his father Ky, Sin encases himself in lightning and charges chaotically at the target three times.
- Voltic Deign: A slow moving ball of lightning.
- Raiden: Tapping into his sealed power, Sin tackles his target and releases a massive discharge of lightning that expands for several kilometers.