Sin Kiske is a current tritagonist of Guilty Gear series. He is the son of Ky Kiske and The Maiden of the Grove (a.k.a Dizzy), and travels with Sol Badguy for most of the game. He wears an eye patch over his right eye, which is actually a limiter to suppress his power. As a child, he was kept on a chain by Sol, and always carried his favorite stuffed animal Chimaki with him.
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 6-A, likely High 4-C
Name: Sin Kiske
Origin: Guilty Gear
Age: Around 5-10 years old
Classification: Human/Gear Hybrid, Bounty Hunter, Son of Ky Kiske and Dizzy
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Regeneration (Unknown Level), Resistance to diseases and possibly poisons, Skilled in use of his war flag, Lightning Manipulation, Summoning, can take off his eye patch to increase his power
Lifting Strength: Superhuman+, exact level unknown
Striking Strength: Multi Continent Class+, likely Large Star Class
Durability: Multi-Continent level+, likely Large Star level
Stamina: Superhuman+, but generally has a low metabolism
Range: Several kilometers
Standard Equipment: His war flag and eye patch seal
Weaknesses: Despite his appearance, Sin is less than 10 years old, meaning he's very childish and naïve which leads to him making bad decisions, cannot fully control his powers, removing his eye patch seal makes him stronger but very unstable
- Beak Driver: Sin charges his war flag with lightning and stabs his target.
- Hawk Baker: Sin summons a vertical tower of lightning.
- Bull Bash: Sin raises his lightning charged war flag over his head and slams it onto his target's head.
- Elk Hunt: A lightning charged slide.
- Vulture Seize: Sin swings his lightning charged war flag in an upwards motion.
- Ride the Lightning: Inherited from his father Ky, Sin encases himself in lightning and charges chaotically at the target three times.
- Voltic Deign: A slow moving ball of lightning.
- Raiden: Tapping into his sealed power, Sin tackles his target and releases a massive discharge of lightning that expands for several kilometers.