Powers and Stats
Tier: 3-C | At least High 4-C | 4-B
Gender: Technically genderless, treated as female
Classification: Ultimate-level Data/Free Attribute Beast Man Digimon
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight, Energy Blasts, Enhanced Senses, Air Manipulation, Self Information Manipulation and Reactive Evolution via Overwrite | All abilities previous abilities, Durability Negation, Light Manipulation, Healing, Sound Manipulation | All previous abilities, Absolute Zero, Statistics Amplification, Resurrection.
Attack Potency: Galaxy level via power-scaling (Destroyed Blossomon, another Ultimate-level Digimon, in a single blow. Equal to Shakkoumon) | At least Large Star level (Superior to Wendigomon) | Solar System level (Mega level Digimon should be above Vademon who could maintained a realm with multiple stars and planets), Bypasses Physical Durability with Feather Slash.
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Galactic Class | At least Large Star Class | Solar System Class
Range: Several dozen meters with projectiles
Standard Equipment: Her head-mounted visor, which lets her accurately process her surroundings through the sounds received by her ears like a radar, allowing her to accurately pursue targets whether it be day or night.
Intelligence: Silphymon specializes in hit and run combat, using the speed and elevation advantage provided by her powerful legs to launch attacks from the sky and gliding away when necessary. The information provided by her head-mounted display allows her to be a particularly relentless pursuer and also allows her to serve as an excellent scout.
Weaknesses: None notable
Overwrite: All Digimon can rewrite their data, so that they are able to react to various situations that were once problematic for it. This usually causes a gigantic increase in power and sometimes new skills and resistances are gained. However, the more emotional the Digimon is, the more violent the overwrite becomes.
- Top Gun: Silphymon extends her arms, gathering energy in her palms before firing it as a powerful beam or series of energy shots while flying after an opponent.
- Dual Sonic: Silphymon descends on her target at high speed, creating a large shockwave on impact.
- Airfield: Creates a tornado and sends it against the opponent.
- Wind Claw: Strikes the foes with claws of wind.
- Sonic Void: Blasts the foe with a powerful wind blast.
- Fenrir Sword: It uses its absolute zero demonic sword to freeze the opponent when slashing at it, completely ending their life activity.
- Aurvandil no Ya: Fires arrows that always hit their targets.
- Laser Javelin: Summons a javelin and launches an explosion from its tips.
- Sanction Storm: Raises a tornado to chastise its foes.
- Final Heal: Greatly heals Valkyrimon or any ally.
- Speed Charge Field: Boosts Speed. Can stack.
Notable Inherited Skills
- Feather Slash: Throws a feather like a boomerang. This attack bypasses physical defenses.
- Holy Light: Blasts the foes with a a burst of light.
- Blast Laser: Emits a stream of ring-shaped beams from its mouth.
- Stealth Quarrel: Shoots a wave of rapid razor-sharp feathers at the foe.
- Wave Laser: Emits a strange sound wave to confuse the enemy.
Keys: Digimon Adventure | Official Databook | Valkyrimon
Note: For info on Silphymon's other Mega Form, see the Royal Knight Dynasmon.