Siegfried was a member of the Hero Faction and a descendant of Siegfried of the Nordic legends. He was one of the top two swordsmen of the Khaos Brigade alongside Arthur Pendragon of the Vali Team, and was known as The Demonic Sword User and "Chaos Edge" Sieg.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 7-B, likely higher with Chaos Break
Name: Siegfried, The Demonic Sword User, Demonic Emperor Sword, Chaos-Edge Sieg, Sieg-kun
Origin: High School DxD
Attack Potency: City level (Should be somewhat comparable to Arthur, although they have contrasting feats. Single-handedly dominated both Yuuto and Xenovia. Gram has the destructive power of Durandal), likely higher with Chaos Break
Speed: High Hypersonic+ (Should be comparable to Arthur, beat Yuuto and Xenovia by himself)
Lifting Strength: Peak Human (Should be comparable to Arthur)
Striking Strength: City Class (Should be somewhat comparable to Arthur), likely higher with Chaos Break
Durability: City level (Should be comparable to Arthur), likely higher with Chaos Break
Twice Critical: Siegfried's Sacred Gear is a sub-species, instead of a gauntlet, it created a Dragon Arm on Siegfried's back and doubled his power.
- Chaos Edge Asura Ravage: This form is Siegfried's Twice Critical's sub-species Balance Breaker. This allows him to have four Dragon Arms growing out from his back, with his power doubling for each. As a result, he had six arms in total (including his real arms).
Demon Swords: Siegfried's Demon Sword which he used prior to his death.
- Gram: Also known as the Sword of the Sun, it is the strongest Demon Sword. Known as the Demonic Emperor Sword, it is a Dragon Slayer sword with the destructive power of the Holy Sword Durandal. Gram was the first out of his Demonic Swords to reject Siegfried and chooses Yuuto as its new wielder.
- Balmung: A Demon Sword from Norse mythology with a drill-like aura. It is capable of creating powerful whirlwinds.
- Nothung: A Demon Sword that can rip through space-time.
- Tyrfing: A Demon Sword that can create craters.
- Dáinsleif: A Demon Sword that creates huge pillars of ice from the ground.
Intelligence: Above Average; well-versed in combat
Weaknesses: None notable
- Master Swordsman: Siegfried is a master swordsman, being able to dominate Yuuto and Xenovia by himself and being on par with Arthur Pendragon.