Siegfried was one of the antagonists of High School DxD, and a member of the Hero Faction. He was a descendant of the original Siegfried of the Nordic legends, and was renowned as one of the most skilled swordsmen in the Church along with Arthur Pendragon, before leaving.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 6-C, higher with Chaos Drive
Name: Siegfried, The Demonic Sword User, Demonic Emperor Sword, Chaos-Edge Sieg, Sieg-kun
Origin: High School DxD
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Expert Swordsmanship, Statistics Amplification (Can double his power), Spatial Manipulation (Can cut through space-time with Nothung), Air Manipulation (Can create whirlwinds with Balmung), Ice Manipulation (Can generate ice pillars from the ground and freeze targets with Dainslef), can damage intangible / non-corporeal targets
Attack Potency: At least Island level (Should be somewhat comparable to Arthur, although they have contrasting feats. Did not really seem bothered by the prospect of facing Triaina Issei), higher with Chaos Drive
Speed: At least Massively Hypersonic, likely Sub-Relativistic (Should be comparable to Arthur. Kept up with Kiba)
Lifting Strength: Peak Human (Should be comparable to Arthur)
Striking Strength: At least Island Class (Should be somewhat comparable to Arthur), higher with Chaos Drive
Durability: At least Island level (Should be somewhat comparable to Arthur), higher with Chaos Drive
Stamina: High (Survived critical attacks from the Gremory group and one of his Dragon Arms being hacked off)
Range: Extended melee range to several dozens of meters
Standard Equipment: His Sacred Gear and Demon Swords
Intelligence: Above Average; well-versed in combat
Weaknesses: His Demon Swords drain his life-force
Notable Attacks/Techniques: Demon Swords: Siegfried possesses five demon swords. They are cursed and cause damage to the wielder.
- Gram: Known as the Sword of the Sun and the Demonic Emperor Sword, it is regarded as the ultimate Demon Sword, and is the strongest weapon in Siegfried's arsenal. It possesses incredible sharpness, and is predominantly covered in offensive aura. It is said to be capable of cutting through anything, and is known as the demonic counterpart to the Holy Sword Durandal, due to its destructive power. Its other characteristic is its ability to slay dragons. Siegfried can utilize it to release destructive waves and project its aura offensively.
- Balmung: A Demon Sword that is enveloped with a drill-like aura. It is capable of creating powerful whirlwinds that sweep towards the target, grinding the atmosphere in the process.
- Nothung: A Demon Sword that can rip through space-time, and is noted for its incredible sharpness.
- Tyrfing: A Demon Sword that specializes in destructive powers. It is capable of causing large craters.
- Dáinsleif: A Demon Sword that creates huge pillars of ice from the ground, freezing anything in its path.