|“||Dragons. Tigers. Just beasts. But I am a creature of reason.||„|
|~ Sie Kensou|
Sie Kensou is a young and outgoing martial artist with psychic powers trained under his master, Chin Genstai, in preparation for any evil that sets afoot. He initially loses his powers in King of Fighters' 99 before eventually recovering some of them after awakening a mysterious power called the Dragon Spirit to save Athena and further trains with Chin to hone his skills. He's infatuated with Athena, self-proclaiming to be her boyfriend, which Athena is either annoyed or completely oblivious to these behaviors. He is also known as The Young Rising Dragon.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least Low 7-B, possibly higher
Name: Sie Kensou
Origin: Psycho Soldier / King of Fighters
Classification: Martial Artist, Psycho Soldier
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Energy Manipulation, Forcefield Creation, Psychokinetic abilities, Shape-Shifting (Can turn into a dragon and gain additional powers with the dragon spirit), Expert Hand-to-Hand Combatant, Fire Manipulation (as a dragon), etc.
Attack Potency: At least Small City level (Bao was able to counter a laser fire from the Zero Cannon, which destroyed a city, with the power of the Dragon Spirit. Kensou share the same power source), possibly higher (The full extent of this power is currently unknown)
Speed: Massively Hypersonic (While not as powerful as them, he can keep up with the likes of Kyo and Iori)
Lifting Strength: Superhuman (Can throw people as large and heavy as Chang, who also carries a large iron ball)
Striking Strength: At least Small City Class, possibly higher
Durability: At least Small City level (Took hits from characters on his level), higher with forcefields.
Stamina: High. He can fight even while heavily injured.
Range: Standard melee range, tens of meters with projectiles.
Standard Equipment: None notable
Weaknesses: Due to not mastering his hidden powers, Kensou can't voluntarily use the mysterious power of the Dragon Spirit which only seem to work when he's in great danger. Kensou is also pretty lazy.
- Choukyuudan: Fires a ball of psychic energy
- Ryugakusai: Kensou's dragon kick. He rises into the air with a spinning kick.
- Ryuusou-Geki: Kensou attack his opponent from the air with a palm-checking dive bomb.
- Shinryuu ChouKyuudan: A significantly larger and much more powerful variant of Choukyuudan.
- Shinryuu Seioushou: Push the opponent and then attacks him/her with a barrage of rapid punches.
- Seigan Senkei Hakkei: Gather energy into his palms and then releases a massive burst of psychic energy at his opponent.
- Zeeshou Chirinshouha: Kensou attacks the opponent with a series of hits while spinning. He then sweeps the opponent off their feet with a sweep kick and finishes the attack with thrusting his energy-infused palms at the opponent.