|“||CODENAME: SIARNAQ. SHADOW MEGA MAN, MODEL P.||„|
|~ Siarnaq introducing himself|
Siarnaq is the Biomatch for Model P and is thus the Mega Man of Shadow who wields the powers of Hidden Phantom. A mysterious individual with a past wrought with betrayal, he completes his orders without question and speaks in a robotic monotone, with his only semblance of personality being his psychotic laughter after a job well done.
Powers and Stats
Name: Siarnaq, the Shadow Mega Man
Origin: Mega Man ZX Advent
Age: Unknown, likely in mid teens
Classification: Reploid, Mega Man
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Duplication, Teleportation, Darkness Manipulation, Intangibility, Expert Marksman, Limited Telekinesis, X-Ray Vision, Enhanced Night Vision, Can cling to any surface
Speed: Massively FTL+ via power-scaling (Presumably on par with Hidden Phantom, but lacks the feats to prove it) with higher travel speed via teleporters
Lifting Strength: At least Class G (On par with the other Mega Men)
Striking Strength: Solar System Class via power-scaling (Can damage other Biometal wielders)
Durability: Solar System level (Survived his fight with Grey/Ashe and survived the crashing of Ouroboros)
Stamina: High, engaged Grey/Ashe for an extended period of time and survived the crashing of Ouroboros none the worse for wear
Range: Extended melee range. Planetary with projectiles if powerscaled to X.
Standard Equipment: An inexhaustible supply of throwing stars and kunais
Intelligence: Siarnaq is extremely robotic in mannerisms, vocal patterns, and thought processes, but is an excellent assassin and a master of stealth. He is also able to steer his kunais and throwing stars as well as throw them accurately at high speed even while in motion.
Weaknesses: Slightly sadistic, shows signs of mental sickness (laughs maniacally upon being defeated in battle), Robotic thought processes keep him from thinking outside of the box.
- Teleportation: Fakes out his opponents by seemingly vanishing into thin air before reappearing somewhere else.
- Radar Scope: He is able to see through walls, finding hidden targets and passageways with ease.
- Shadow Dash: Cloaks himself in shadow for a short time, allowing him to phase through opponents and attacks to reposition himself and avoid attacks.
- Cross Stars: Throws two large shuriken at his opponent which bounce off the walls if they don't connect the first time.
- Mandala Stars: Creates an array of shuriken around him before sending them spiraling in all directions.
- Kunai Barrage: Teleports behind a target to fling a kunai into their back or clings to a wall, railing, or ceiling to throw down kunais from above.
- Shadow Clones: His ultimate attack, creating three shadow clones that all fling kunai until the real one is hit.