|“||I am of two worlds, yet I belong to neither.||„|
Shyvana is a half-dragon with the magic of a fiery rune shard burning within her heart. Though she often appears humanoid, she can transform into a fearsome dragon at will. Unsure if she is fundamentally human or beast, Shyvana fights to master her powers as she shifts between two forms.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C | Likely High 6-C
Name: Shyvana, the Half-Dragon
Origin: League of Legends
Classification: Human-Dragon Hybrid, Member of the Demacian Elite Guard
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Skilled in hand-to-hand combat, Regeneration (Mid-low), Fire Manipulation, Transformation, Rage Power, Enhanced senses of hearing and smell, Flight
Speed: Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed (Can keep up with champions like Kled and Garen, as well as close range lightning/light-based attacks) | Likely Relativistic (Comparable to Super Galaxy Rumble, who flew from the moon to Runeterra in seconds)
Durability: Small Town level+ | Likely Large Island level
Range: Standard melee range, Extended melee range in Dragon Dorm due to her size, Dozens of meters with fire
Standard Equipment: None notable
Intelligence: Above average (Highly skilled in combat, though her rage can get the better of her at times)
Weaknesses: Her spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Shyvana slashes the opponent with her claws. Augmented by Twin Bite.
- Fury of the Dragonborn: Shyvana deals 10% bonus physical and magic damage against Dragons and Vilemaw. Shyvana gains 5 bonus armor and magic resistance, and each elemental Dragon her team slays permanently grants her an additional 5 bonus armor and magic resistance.
- Twin Bite: Shyvana's next basic attack strikes twice in one swift movement, dealing bonus physical damage and triggering on-hit effects with each strike. Shyvana's basic attacks against non-structures reduce Twin Bite's cooldown by 0.5 seconds. Twin Bite resets Shyvana's autoattack timer.
- Dragon Form: Twin Bite damages all enemies in front of Shyvana in addition to her primary target, triggering on-hit effects and granting Fury twice on each enemy hit.
- Burnout: Shyvana surrounds herself in flame for 3 seconds, dealing magic damage to nearby enemies each second, increased by 20% against monsters, and gaining bonus movement speed which decays by 15% of its original value each second. Shyvana's basic attacks extend the duration of Burnout by 1 second, up to a maximum total duration of 7 seconds, and deal 25% of Burnout's damage per second as bonus magic damage while it lasts.
- Dragon Form: Shyvana also scorches the earth where she walks, leaving a trail of fire for 5 seconds that continually deals the same magic damage per second to enemies that pass over it.
- Flame Breath: Shyvana unleashes a fireball that travels in a line, dealing magic damage to all enemies it passes through and marking them for 5 seconds.
- Dragon Form: Flame Breath engulfs and marks all units in a cone in front of Shyvana. Shyvana's basic attacks against marked enemies deal 2.5% of their maximum health as bonus magic damage, capped at 100 against monsters.
- Dragon's Descent: Shyvana transforms into a dragon and dashes to the target location, carrying all enemies she runs through towards her destination and dealing them magic damage. While in dragon form, Shyvana's abilities are empowered and her Fury decays at a rate of 5 per second. Once her Fury is depleted, she returns to human form. Dragon's Descent has no cooldown or initial cost, but can only be activated when Shyvana has 100 Fury. Shyvana also gains 100 Fury instantly when Dragon's Descent is first learned. While in human form, Shyvana passively generates Fury every 1.5 seconds. In both forms, her basic attacks also each generate 2 Fury.
- Health Potion: Regenerates health every half-second for 15 seconds. Limited to 5 at one time.
- Doran's Shield: Grants bonus health and regeneration, and blocks 8 damage from basic attacks and single target abilities from champions.
- Ninja Tabi: Grants bonus armor and movement speed. Reduces incoming damage from all basic attacks by 12%.
- Bloodrazor Stalker's Blade: Grants attack speed, mana regeneration, and lifesteal against monsters. Basic attacks deal 4% of the target’s maximum health as bonus physical damage on-hit, capped at 75 damage against minions and monsters. Basic attacks versus monsters deal 20 bonus damage and damaging a monster through any means applies Health Drain, which deals 30 magic damage over 5 seconds while restoring as much as health.
- Chilling Smite: Upgrades Smite to Chilling Smite. Chilling Smite can be cast on enemy champions, dealing true damage and stealing 20% of their movement speed for 2 seconds.
- Titanic Hydra: Grants bonus health, attack damage, health regeneration, and causes basic attacks to deal bonus on-hit physical damage. Additionally, basic attacks also deal 40 physical damage in a cone to units behind the target.
- Crescent: On the next basic attack, Cleave's damage to all targets is increased to 40 and has a larger cone. Crescent resets the wielder's autoattack timer.
- Dead Man's Plate: Grants bonus health and armor. Generates Momentum stacks while moving, granting bonus movement speed. Momentum slowly decays while slowed and decays rapidly while immobilized or pacified. Basic attacks discharge all Momentum, dealing increased damage relative to the amount of Momentum discharged. If maximum stacks are discharged, damage is doubled and slows its target by 50%, decaying over 1 second.
- Warding Totem: Consume a charge to place an invisible Stealth Ward which reveals the surrounding area for 120 seconds. Stores one charge every 90 seconds, up to 2 maximum charges. Limited to 3 Stealth Wards active at a time.
Key: Base | Super Galaxy Shyvana