Powers and Stats
Tier: 8-A | 7-C
Origin: Mortal Kombat
Classification: Human, Guardian of Earthrealm
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Master Martial Artist, Skilled Swordsman, Power Mimicry, Elemental Manipulation, Energy Manipulation/ki, Telekinesis, Telepathy, Levitation, Teleportation, Ki/Energy Sensing
Attack Potency: Multi-City Block level+ (Has mostly everyone's fighting styles and abilities and fought evenly with Elder Gods Champion Scorpion) | Town level (Is strong enough to shatter the Kamidogu's and defeated the weakened Onaga in his Deception Ending [which is canon])
Lifting Strength: Class 5 | Class K+
Striking Strength: Multi-City Block Class+ | Town Class
Durability: Multi-City Block level+ | Town level
Stamina: High | Very high
Range: Standard melee range. Extended melee range with swords. Tens of meters with projectiles and abilities.
Standard Equipment: His two Dao swords, rope with a kunai.
Intelligence: Genius; has decades worth of fighting experience against countless warriors.
Weaknesses: His old age may or may not hinder his physical attributes.
- Spear Throw: Sending out a rope with a tipped Kunai at the end it impales itself in its victims allowing Shujinko to pull them through the air towards him for a free hit, as well as causing a small bit of damage. Shujinko even goes as far as saying "Get over here!" when using it.
- Icy Breeze: Shujinko can send a blast of ice towards the opponent to freeze them in place for a free hit.
- Flaming Fist: He dashes forward with his fist (on fire) extended forward, which knocks his opponents down.
- Flip Scissor Kick: Shujinko flips forwards in a circular motion, bringing his feet over his head and kicking the opponent and then landing back on his feet.
- Flying Jinko: This move is a variation of Raiden's Flying Thunder God move in which he flies toward the opponent while emitting small shockwaves from his body and shoving the opponent for a distance.
- Bicycle Kicks: Shujinko would fly across the screen with a series of multiple kicks to the opponent's torso.
- Slide: Shujinko does a face first slide toward the opponent. If connected, he grabs their ankles, causing them to wobble, then bends upward and kicks them with both feet in the face, knocking the opponent down.
- Opponent Slam: Using what telekinetic powers he has at his disposal, Shujinko would lift up and slam the opponent hard on the ground with a simple motion of the hand/arm.
Key: Base | With Everyone Powers