Powers and Stats
Tier: 9-B to 9-A when fighting normally (To avoid killing), 8-C when angry (But still trying to avoid killing). At least 8-A at unseen peak strength, likely much higher (Was canonically stated to be on-par with an omnipresent wish-granting demon)
Name: Shizuo Heiwajima
Age: 23 or 24
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman strength, speed, agility, and durability
Attack Potency: At least Wall level (As a child he threw a table at a wall so hard it destroyed the wall) to Small Building level when fighting normally. Building level when angry (Destroyed a building and made a building sized explosion when angered at his brother being threatened). At least Multi-City Block level at unseen peak strength (Stated to be superior to Celty)
Speed: At least Superhuman movement and combat speed (Kept up with a truck whilst at the same time kicking a car to keep it airborne in front of him as a shield), at least Supersonic reaction speed (Could block or dodge Izaya's throwing knives and once caught one in-between his teeth, later dodged semi-automatic gunfire)
Lifting Strength: Shizuo's true lifting strength is unknown, but is stated by Shinra to possibly be Limitless (Though this could potentially be a no limits fallacy). It is at least Class 25 as he easily lifted and threw away a truck.
Striking Strength: At least Wall Class. Multi-City Block Class with unused peak strength. While holding back to avoid killing, one shotted Saika Children (Fought one hundred of them), each individual Saika Child can shrug off being hit by speeding truck and then slammed into the ground by a motorbike with no damage.
Durability: At least Building level (shrugged off being hit by a speeding truck like it was nothing, Simon Brezhnev could not hurt him, special pens that could hold up against a tank barely pierced his skin, it was stated that being hit by the explosion of six sticks of dynamite did nothing to him, Izaya believed that to kill him he would need to use an apparently Town threatening bomb) to Multi-City Block level (Celty Sturluson stated she would stand no chance against him), Healing Factor (Mid - Low) and nigh-immeasurable pain tolerance make him hard to kill.
Stamina: Fought and defeated 100 Saika Children without tiring.
Range: Threw a large highway sign like a javelin, several hundred feet forwards in order to hit a car.
Standard Equipment: Unknown
Weaknesses: Shizuo can snap extremely easily, snaps at the mere mention of Izaya Orihara, or his brother Kasuka being threatened. He greatly dislikes violence and will almost always attempts to avoid killing. As a child his bones would break when he used his strength, but he overcame this and it no longer affects him.
- Everytime he is injured and heals, his raw physical strength increases and his body becomes stronger and more durable to compensate for the injury. Upgrading his muscles, bones, and other body parts.
- Has great parkour skills, and is capable of easily scaling buildings using his raw physical strength.
- Has enough fighting skill to take on large gangs, and is good at fighting strategically (as shown by him kicking a car to use as a shield when chasing a truck and under fire by assassins).
- Is immune to mind control (Saika attempted to place him under it's control but was unable to no matter how hard it tried).
- Shizuo is numb to pain, and his body does not feel strain when performing heavy lifting. This is thanks to his bones been broken from lifting large objects numerous times as a child, and then his body recovering from the damage.
- He possess a special pair of gloves made from shadows, which cannot be cut by conventional blades, or even Saika Children.
- Immune to drugs that would affect normal people.
Key: Holding Back (trying to avoid killing)