Shinomura (シノムラ) is a radioactive parasitic colony kaiju created by Legendary Pictures that first appeared in the 2014 Godzilla graphic novel, Godzilla: Awakening. Shinomura is derived from the Japanese "shi no mure" (死の群れ), literally meaning "swarm of death".
Shinomura first appeared at least 250 million years ago, right before the Permian-Triassic extinction event happened. Shinomura fell into underground and it lay dormant for millions of years until the bombing of Hiroshima awoke it.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 10-C | Low 6-B
Age: 250 Millon years
Classification: Super Colonial Parasite Kaiju
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Enhanced Senses, Energy Manipulation, Energy Projection, Radiation Manipulation, Absorption, Flight, Can divide its body, Change its Body form, Regeneration (Low-High)
Speed: Below Average | Supersonic+ Flight Speed (Can fly long distances in a short span of time).
Striking Strength: Below Average Class | Small Country Class
Durability: Below Average | Small Country level (Took hits from Godzilla), Regeneration makes it hard to kill
Stamina: Unknown | High
Range: Hundreds of meters with tentacles.
Intelligence: Territorial Animal
- Regeneration: One single cell of it can regenerate similar to a starfish.
- Change Body form: Due to its composite structure, Shinomura is able to shape its combined form however way it chooses, such as forming tentacles.
- Radiation Absorption: Can feed on radiation sources to become stronger and multiply itself.
- Divide Itself: Shinomura is really a conglomerate of millions of smaller creatures merged together to create one single entity or more.
- Flight: Can fly at amazing speeds.
Keys: Single Cell | Colony