Shinnok is a character in the Mortal Kombat fighting game series. He made his debut in Mortal Kombat Mythologies: Sub-Zero as the final boss, and first became playable in Mortal Kombat 4, in which he also served as the boss and main antagonist. He later appeared in the same role in Mortal Kombat X. He serves as a primary antagonist of the franchise alongside Shao Kahn.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 7-C | 7-C. 6-C via environmental damage | 5-B
Origin: Mortal Kombat
Classification: Fallen Elder God
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Expert Martial Artist, Can manipulate and is very knowledgeable of Magic, Summoning, Shapeshifting, Soul Manipulation, Telepathy, Telekinesis, Teleportation, Power Mimicry, Can create portals, Immortality (Types 1 and 2 in Restricted. Types 1, 2, 3, and 4 in Unrestricted Form), Regeneration (Low-Godly in Unrestricted Form), Cross-Dimensional Traveling, Power Bestowal, Can Create Protective Barriers, Dimensional manipulation, Reality Warping, Acausality, Time Manipulation
Attack Potency: Town level (Fought with Sub-Zero and Liu Kang in the Original Timeline) | Town level. Island level via environmental damage (When Shinnok stepped into the Jinsei and corrupted it, he blankets Earthrealm in a crimson red sky that taints the entire planet) | Planet level (Restructured the entire Netherrealm upon coming to rule. Nearly destroyed the Earth in his battle with Raiden)
Lifting Strength: Class K+ | Class K+ | Class M
Striking Strength: Town Class | Town Class | Planet Class
Durability: Town level | Town level | Planet level (Immortality and regen makes him very difficult to kill)
Stamina: Very high | Very high | Limitless
Range: Standard melee range. Tens of meters with projectiles. Tens of kilometers with his abilities | Same as before | Planetary
Standard Equipment: His Amulet Staff and formerly or eventually his amulet which he named after himself that enhanced his magical abilities and allowed cross-dimensional traveling.
Intelligence: Has existed since the MK-verse's beginning and is a well-known schemer and tactician among his peers and inferiors.
Weaknesses: His arrogance which Raiden took advantage of to beat him.
- Mimicry: Shinnok has the ability to replicate any character's moves, much like Shang Tsung.
- Spear: Shinnok shoots a kunai attached to a rope that drags the foe towards him, setting them for a free hit.
- Charge: Shinnok charges at the opponent with his shoulder.
- Amulet Fireball: Shinnok sends a fireball from his amulet.
- Shield: Shinnok uses his amulet to create a protector shield.
- Summoned Fiend: Using his magical powers, Shinnok summons a large skeletal hand to grab and throw his opponent.
- Tricky Portal: Shinnok creates a portal behind him, then attacks his opponent's back using his elbow.
- Judgment Fist: Shinnok summons a violet streaking skeleton fist out of his hands.
- Charging Shoulder: Shinnok charges at his opponent.
- Amulet Strike: Shinnok pulls out his amulet that strikes the enemy with magic.
- Hell Sparks: Shinnok summons magical projectiles to burst out of the ground in a series of three.
- The Devil's Hand: Shinnok summons a giant skeletal hand from the ground, trapping the opponent as he breaks their jaw with a backhand slap. He then use the same skeletal hand to crush his victim's ribcage. Shinnok then summons a skeletal spear to impale his opponent in the heart.
- Unnamed X-Ray (Corrupted Shinnok only): First, Shinnok uses telekinesis to lift up his opponent and fires a beam from his chest, breaking his opponent's ribcage, then he summons two rocks whilst his victim's still in the air and bashes the sides of his skull, breaking it. Lastly, he throws his opponent back down to the ground, breaking the front of the skull.
Key: Restricted | Corrupted | Unrestricted
Note: His powers are not limited to what was listed above.