Powers and Stats
Tier: High 8-C | At least High 6-C | At least High 4-C | 3-C | At least 3-C
Name: Agumon | GeoGreymon | RizeGreymon | ShineGreymon | Burst Mode | Ruin Mode
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Fire Manipulation, Statistics Amplification, Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation (Digimon attacks are able to interact with each others' Digicores, which constitute a Digimon's mind and soul. Hence, all Digimon are able to manipulate, attack, and destroy the minds and souls of others), Resistance to Soul Manipulation and Mind Manipulation (The bodies of Digimon shield their Digicores from the attacks of other Digimon, which in turn protect their minds and souls from external interference) | All previous abilities, Can instantly counter physical strikes, Sound Manipulation | All previous abilities, Flight, Energy Manipulation | All previous abilities, Light Manipulation, Healing, Solar Energy Manipulation, Earth Manipulation, Sword Mastery, , Dimensional BFR, Healing, Master Shield User, Can negate the durability of evil enemies via "Judgement Slash, Can remove Curses, Hypnosis | All previous abilities, Can lower Attack Potency, Can prevent Status Effect Inducement, Regeneration (Mid Low).
Attack Potency: Large Building level (Equal to other Child Digimon such as Guilmon) | At least Large Island level (Comparable to Greymon) | At least Large Star level (Equal to other Perfects such as MetalGreymon) | Galaxy level (Equal to the likes of Wargreymon) | At least Galaxy level (Much stronger than before)
Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ (Via scaling to other Child Class Digimon) | Massively Hypersonic+ with Relativistic (Equal to other Greymon) | Relativistic with FTL reactions (via powerscaling to other Ultimates) | Relativistic+ with FTL reactions (Equal to other Mega Digimon) | Relativistic+ with FTL reactions
Lifting Strength: At least Class Z (Comparable to the Holy Knights)
Striking Strength: Large Building Class | At least Large Island Class | At least Large Star Class | Galactic Class | Galactic Class
Durability: Large Building level | At least Large Island level | At least Large Star level | Galaxy level | At least Galaxy level
Stamina: Very High
Range: Extended melee range with weaponry, several dozen meters with projectiles
Standard Equipment: GeoGrey Sword | Solar Class Flame Emissions
Intelligence: As a Dragon Digimon, ShineGreymon is an incredibly fierce and powerful warrior, with his powers growing in each and every encounter. The Greymon line in general are known for being powerful and skilled fighters.
Weaknesses: Data Digimon
- Pepper Breath: Spews flaming breath from its mouth to strike the opponent.
- Spitfire Blast: Accumulates "Pepper Breath" in its mouth and then spits it out all at once as a much more powerful blast.
- Sharp Claw: Attacks with its claws.
- Baby Volcano: Breathe out a huge fireball and cause a huge explosion.
- Sharper Claw: Scratch using sharp claws.
- Baby Claw: Strike using both hands.
- Attack Charge: Raises its Attack Potency.
- Mega Flame: Spews super-high temperature flames from its mouth, reducing everything to ashes.
- Mega Burst: Fires off a version of "Mega Flame" enhanced to its limit within its mouth.
- Horn Impulse: Strikes the foe with its horn.
- Mega Shot: Fires a blast from the mouth.
- Mega Roar: Attacks with the blast of a war cry.
- Mega Volcano: Breathes out a huge fireball and causes a huge explosion.
- Cross-Counter: Instantly counters a physical attack.
- Trident Revolver: Fires 2 High-speed shots from its revolver at the limit of the Chrome Digizoid's endurance.
- Rising Destroyer: Fires a beam barrage from its chest-cannon and the three beam cannons extending from its wings.
- Solid Strike: Charges at the opponent and knocks them out with the extraordinary impact strength of its gigantic revolver.
- Crack Bullet: Fires a barrier-piercing bullet.
- Barrel Smash: Strikes the foe with its revolver.
- Glorious Burst: Spreads its huge wings, concentrating its accumulated energy of light to its extreme limit, then shoot.
- Shining Blast: Mows down the opponent with shining light.
- GeoGrey Sword: Summons the sword GeoGrey Sword from the earth for melee combat.
- Shine Hammer: A punch attack of light energy.
- Sparkle Shoot: Shoots energy bullets of light.
- Corona Splash: Spreads the light energy.
- Heaven's Gate: Opens a portal to another dimension that sucks in the enemy and seals them away, or blasts the enemy with light from the gate.
- Heaven's Heal: Heals injuries to self and allies.
- Holy Desinfection: Cures cursed status ailments on allies.
- Soul Banish: Glows with holy energy before either firing one or more energy blades or unleashing a powerful kick.
- Judgment Slash: A single sword strike that destroys evil.
- Shield Counter: Blocks an incoming attack with its beam shield, following up with a sword slash.
- Cat's Eye Hypnotism: Hypnotizes the enemy with mysterious power from its eyes, causing them to attack themselves
- Corona Blaze Sword: Fuses its flaming sword and shield into a massive greatsword with explosively increased power.
- Final Shining Burst: Puts its body and soul into inducing a massive eruption.
- Torrid Weiß: Continually shoots a barrage of incandescent flame
- Acceleration Boost: Doubles the power of its next attack.
- Aura: Heals him or an ally.
Key: Agumon | GeoGreymon | RizeGreymon | ShineGreymon | Burst and Ruin Mode