Powers and Stats
Tier: 9-B | 6-B | At least High 4-C | At least 3-C | At least 3-C | At least 2-A, likely High 2-A
Name: Agumon | GeoGreymon | RizeGreymon | ShineGreymon | Burst Mode | Ruin Mode
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Fire Manipulation, Statistics Amplification | All previous abilities, Can instantly counter physical strikes, Sound Manipulation | All previous abilities, Flight, Energy Manipulation | All previous abilities, Light Manipulation, Healing, Solar Energy Manipulation, Earth Manipulation, Sword Mastery | All previous abilities, Can lower Attack Potency, Can prevent Status Effect Inducement, Regeneration (Mid Low)
Attack Potency: Wall level (Equal to other Child Digimon) | Country level (Comparable to Greymon) | At least Large Star level (Equal to other Perfects such as MetalGreymon) | At least Galaxy level (Equal to the likes of Wargreymon) | At least Galaxy level (Much stronger than before) | At least Multiverse level+, likely High Multiverse level+ (Superior than ExoGrimmon, contended with GranDracmon, Susanoomon and Beelzemon)
Speed: Supersonic+ (Via scaling to other Child Class Digimon) | At least Supersonic+ movement speed with Massively Hypersonic+ Reactions/Combat Speed (Equal to other Champion Digimon) | Massively Hypersonic+ via powerscaling | Massively Hypersonic+ with Sub-Relativistic+ reactions | Massively Hypersonic+ with Sub-Relativistic+ reactions | Immeasurable (Comparable to Gallantmon Crimson Mode)
Lifting Strength: At least Class Z (Comparable to the Holy Knights)
Striking Strength: Wall Class | Country Class | At least Large Star Class | Galactic Class | Galactic Class | At least Multiversal+, likely High Multiversal+
Durability: Wall level | Country level | At least Large Star level | Solar System level | Solar System level | At least Multiverse level+, likely High Multiverse level+ (Survived a gauntlet of Gaia Origin members)
Stamina: Very High
Range: Extended melee range with weaponry, several dozen meters with projectiles
Standard Equipment: GeoGrey Sword | Solar Class Flame Emissions
Intelligence: As a Dragon Digimon, ShineGreymon is an incredibly fierce and powerful warrior, with his powers growing in each and every encounter. The Greymon line in general are known for being powerful and skilled fighters.
Weaknesses: Data Digimon
- Pepper Breath: Spews flaming breath from its mouth to strike the opponent.
- Spitfire Blast: Accumulates "Pepper Breath" in its mouth and then spits it out all at once as a much more powerful blast.
- Sharp Claw: Attacks with its claws.
- Baby Volcano: Breathe out a huge fireball and cause a huge explosion.
- Sharper Claw: Scratch using sharp claws.
- Baby Claw: Strike using both hands.
- Attack Charge: Raises its Attack Potency.
- Mega Flame: Spews super-high temperature flames from its mouth, reducing everything to ashes.
- Mega Burst: Fires off a version of "Mega Flame" enhanced to its limit within its mouth.
- Horn Impulse: Strikes the foe with its horn.
- Mega Shot: Fires a blast from the mouth.
- Mega Roar: Attacks with the blast of a war cry.
- Mega Volcano: Breathes out a huge fireball and causes a huge explosion.
- Cross-Counter: Instantly counters a physical attack.
- Trident Revolver: Fires 2 High-speed shots from its revolver at the limit of the Chrome Digizoid's endurance.
- Rising Destroyer: Fires a beam barrage from its chest-cannon and the three beam cannons extending from its wings.
- Solid Strike: Charges at the opponent and knocks them out with the extraordinary impact strength of its gigantic revolver.
- Crack Bullet: Fires a barrier-piercing bullet.
- Barrel Smash: Strikes the foe with its revolver.
- Glorious Burst: Spreads its huge wings, concentrating its accumulated energy of light to its extreme limit, then shoot.
- Shining Blast: Mows down the opponent with shining light.
- GeoGrey Sword: Summons the sword GeoGrey Sword from the earth for melee combat.
- Shine Hammer: A punch attack of light energy.
- Sparkle Shoot: Shoots energy bullets of light.
- Corona Splash: Spreads the light energy .
- Corona Blaze Sword: Fuses its flaming sword and shield into a massive greatsword with explosively increased power.
- Final Shining Burst: Puts its body and soul into inducing a massive eruption.
- Torrid Weiß: Continually shoots a barrage of incandescent flame
- Acceleration Boost: Doubles the power of its next attack.
- Aura: Heals him or an ally.
Key: Agumon | GeoGreymon | RizeGreymon | ShineGreymon | Burst and Ruin Mode | Burst Mode (Digimon World: Dawn/Dusk)