|“||Countless people fought and lived before our time. The twisted parts aside, I feel blessed to be able to experience human history directly.||„|
Shielder (シールダー, Shīrudā) is a Shielder-class Servant contracted with the Protagonist in the Grand Orders of Fate/Grand Order.
Shielder's True Name is Mash Kyrielite (マシュ・キリエライト, Mashu Kirieraito), a Demi-Servant human fused with the Servant Galahad. She herself initially does not know the identity of the Servant fused with her.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 7-C, possibly higher
Name: Shielder, Mash Kyrielite
Origin: Fate/Grand Order
Age: Mid-Late Teens
Classification: Shielder-Class Demi-Servant, Human fused with a Heroic Spirit
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Forcefield Creation, Magic Resistance, Statistics Amplification, Expert Shield Wielder, Attack Reflection with Lord Chaldeas, Can temporarily displace herself or an ally from the time axis to completely dodge attacks, Can draw enemy attacks and projectiles towards her, Can continue fighting with grievous injuries
Speed: Hypersonic+ with High Hypersonic reactions via power-scaling
Lifting Strength: At least Superhuman (Can easily lift her massive shield which is larger than she is)
Striking Strength: Town Class via power-scaling
Durability: Mountain level (Has A-Rank Endurance, making her equal to Berserker), At least Small Island level with Lord Chaldeas (Tanked a direct Excalibur Morgan blast), At least Multi-Continent level with Lord Camelot (Stated to create a shield that will not break for as long as the user's "heart" does not, Completely nullified Ars Almadel Salomonis, but died due to taking the brunt of the attack herself, her own weakening constitution, and the sheer heat produced by the attack's effects which her shield could not defend her against)
Stamina: Virtually tireless for as long as she has sufficient prana, but she still needs food, water, and oxygen like any human
Range: Extended melee range with her shield
Standard Equipment: Her Shield
Intelligence: Mashu was kept sheltered and indoors at all times, causing her to marvel at the outside world. Despite this, she is knowledgeable of magecraft and the Grand Order system. As Shielder she gains Galahad's close combat expertise and shield-wielding expertise and slowly gains access to Galahad's Personal Skills and Noble Phantasms as well. However, she doesn't always think things through, as she tried to speak to the French soldiers in English during the Hundred Years War Singularity, causing the French soldiers to instantly assume her to be an enemy and attack.
Weaknesses: Is inexperienced with the use of her abilities and does not initially know how to properly use Galahad's Noble Phantasm at first, Lord Camelot does not protect Shielder from the secondary effects of an attack, like the heat produced by Ars Almadel Salomonis.
-Lord Chaldeas: Virtual Noble Phantasm Pseudo-Deployment/Foundation of Anthropic Principle (ロード・カルデアス: 仮想宝具 疑似展開/人理の礎, Rōdo Karudeasu: Kasō Hōgu Giji-Tenkai/Jini no Ishizue): Shielder's Noble Phantasm. It is a variation of Lord Camelot deployed using Shielder's instincts without understanding the true name of Galahad, the Heroic Spirit possessing her. Crowned with the name of Chaldea, it is likely from her wish to "to see the future of mankind." Despite its degradation in rank due to being invoked with a false name, the shield is still capable of blocking a direct blast from Excalibur Morgan. In First Order, Lord Chaldeas also managed to turn the flow of Excalibur Morgan back at its wielder, forcing Saber to withstand her own attack.
- -Lord Camelot: Fortress of the Distant Utopia (ロード・キャメロット: いまは遥か理想の城, Rōdo Kyamerotto: Ima wa Haruka Risō no Shiro): is a shield made from the Round Table possessed by Galahad and Shielder. It is an "ultimate protection" employing the Round Table, "where the Knights of the Round Table sat at the center of the Castle of White Walls, Camelot", in the form of a shield. Its strength is proportionate to the will power of the user, and it is said that "so long the heart doesn't break, those castle walls too shall never crumble." This shield was durable enough to completely nullify the destructive effects of Ars Almadel Salomonis, protecting her Master and her allies while she perished from the sheer heat of the attack.
- Magic Resistance (対魔力, Tai-Maryoku, localized as "Anti-Magic"): An innate ability that grants protection against magical effects. Differently from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Shielder has a stellar A-Rank in this ability, rendering her virtually invulnerable to modern spells as well as many spells from the Age of Gods when Magic was at its strongest. This also applies to indirect magical attacks, such as magical hypnosis, petrification, and spatial manipulation).
- Possession Inheritance: A unique skill Mashu possesses due to her status as a Demi-Servant, having inherited it from Galahad. In Mashu's case, this takes the form of "Mana Defense", allowing her to convert her magical power into defensive power. With enough magical energy, she would be able to defend an entire country from attack with this skill.
- Riding (騎乗, Kijō, localized as "Dragoon"): The ability to ride mounts. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank, and A-rank can allow for Phantasmal Beasts and Divine Beasts to be mounted. It is said that dragon type mounts are an exception, requiring a different ability other than Riding. Shielder's C Rank in this skill should allow her to mount virtually any modern vehicle and steer it with average skill.
- Self-Field Defense (自陣防御): A skill inherent to the Shielder-class, it allows Mashu to raise her defense proportional to the number of allies she's defending. However, she herself is not included, and her field of influence is centered on her.
- Transient Wall of Snowflakes (今は脆き雪花の壁, Ima wa moroki yuki hana no kabe): A skill that allows Shielder to convert her mental fortitude into a defensive enchantment for herself and her allies, raising her defense significantly.
- Obscurant Wall of Chalk (時に煙る白亜の壁, Tokini kemuru hakua no kabe): A skill that temporarily displaces the user or the target outside of the time axis for an instant to completely dodge enemy attacks upon activation. Working similarly to Avalon, it would also have been able to dodge higher-dimensional attacks if it were more highly ranked.
- Battle Continuation (戦闘続行, Sentō Zokkō, localized as "Marshall"): is the strength of vitality for predicaments. Also, the ability to withdraw from combat and reach allied territory alive after being defeated.
- Shield of Rousing Revolution A skill formed from Shielder's own resolution to protect her comrades, it allows her to draw in enemy attacks towards her shield and raises her defensive power in response to nullify these attacks.