Shermie (シェルミー, Sherumī) is a video game character in the King of Fighters series who first appeared in The King of Fighters '97 as a member of the New Face Team. She is one of the Four Heavenly Kings of Orochi who is the dark counterpart to Benimaru Nikaido.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-B | 7-A
Name: Shermie | Orochi Shermie, Shermie of the Insanely Violent Lightning
Origin: King of Fighters
Age: 21 years old
Classification: Member of the New Face Team | Heavenly King of Orochi
Attack Potency: Small City level (On similar leagues to Chris and Yashiro) | Mountain level (Fought against Kyo Kusanagi, Iori Yagami and Chizuru Kagura along with Orochi Chris and Yashiro, but they ended up defeated)
Speed: Massively Hypersonic | Massively Hypersonic (Kept up with Kyo, Iori and Chizuru)
Lifting Strength: Unknown (She can grab and throw anyone in spite of their weight)
Striking Strength: Small City Class | Mountain Class
Durability: Small City level | Mountain level (Survived a fight against the Three Sacred Treasures)
Range: Standard melee range. Hundreds of meters with projectiles, higher with lightning manipulation.
Standard Equipment: None notable
Intelligence: Skilled combatant and cunning keyboardist
Weaknesses: She seems to not taking fighting seriously. As a servant of Orochi she can be sealed by the three sacred treasures (The Yata Mirror, the Yasakani Jewel and the Kusanagi Sword)
- МУГЭЦУ НО РАЙУН/Mugetsu no Rai'un (Thundercloud of the Moonless): Shermie blows a kiss to her opponent in the form of a tiny mote of lightning. When the mote clears her fingertips, it disappears, and a large sphere of electricity suddenly appears somewhere in front of her.
- ЯТАНАГИ НО МУЧИ/Yatanagi no Muchi (Whip of the Eight-Branch Mower): Shermie leans forward while swiping with her hands. The first swipe generates a stationary arc of electricity, while the second swipe launches it.
- ШАЖИЦУ НО ОДОРИ/Shajitsu no Odori (Dance of the Diagonal Sun): Shermie hops into the air, then performs an Axle Spin Kick while her legs are suffused with electricity.
- РАИЖИН НО ЦУЭ/Raijin no Tsue (Cane of the Thunder God): Shermie flips upwards in mid-air, and swiftly swings her legs down, creating an arc of electricity with them.
- АНКОКУ РАИКОУКЭН/Ankoku Raikouken (Dark Lightning Fist): Shermie's dark version of Benimaru's Raikouken. She draws her hand back, then does a straight jab surrounded by a pulsating orb of electricity.
- ШУКУМЭЙ, ГЭНЭЙ, СИНСИ/Shukumei, Gen'ei, Shinshi (Predestinations, Phantoms, Sincerities): Shermie kneels down, then flies straight forward along the ground, feet-first, with her body imbued with electricity.
Key: Shermie | Orochi Shermie