|“||The Eye is blind to fear, to hate, to love – to all things that would sway equilibrium.||„|
Leader of a secret clan of mystic warriors, Shen serves as the Eye of Twilight, entrusted to enforce equilibrium in the world. Longing to remain free from the confusion of emotion, prejudice, or ego, Shen continually struggles, spirit blade in hand, to walk the unseen path of dispassionate judgment.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C | At least High 6-A, possibly 5-C
Name: Shen, Eye of Twilight
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Unknown (Likely in his 30's)
Classification: Human, Ninja, Eye of Twilight, Leader of the Kinkou, Interplanar Guardian | Bodyguard of the Cult of the Blood Moon
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Skilled in the art of Ninjitsu, Chi Manipulation, Enhanced Senses, Healing and Self-Healing, Teleportation, Forcefield generation, Empathic Manipulation, Telekinesis, Regeneration (Mid-Low), Can enter the Spirit Realm, becoming intangible and invisible to those in the physical world, at will, His sword can damage intangible and incorporeal beings
Lifting Strength: At least Peak Human
Striking Strength: Small Town Class+ | At least Multi-Continent Class, possibly Moon Class
Durability: Small Town level+ | At least Multi-Continent level, possibly Moon level
Range: Extended melee to several meters with his saber and Spirit Blade, At least several kilometers with Stand United
Standard Equipment: Ionian Steel Saber, Spirit Blade
Intelligence: Genius (While in a crowded, busy ballroom, Shen was able to instantly deduce that Zed was half a finger length too far way for him to be able to attack the moment he saw him, despite the latter being in a disguise and attempting to avoid detection)
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of energy with which to cast spells, his spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Shen slashes the opponent with his sword. Augmented by Twilight Assault and Ki Strike.
- Ki Barrier: After using an ability, Shen shields himself from a small amount of damage for 2.5 seconds. Abilities that successfully affect champions reduce Ki Barrier's cooldown. Also, Shen's power manifests as a Spirit Blade that he can control with abilities.
- Twilight Assault: Shen recalls his Spirit Blade to his location. Enemies the blade collides with are slowed by 35% for the next 2 seconds when moving away from Shen. Once it arrives, Shen empowers his next 3 basic attacks within 8 seconds to gain bonus range and magic damage. If the Spirit Blade collides with an enemy champion, the empowerment is enhanced, dealing a percent of the target's maximum health bonus damage and gaining 50% bonus attack speed. Empowered attacks against non-champions deal additional damage, but their damage is capped.
- Spirit's Refuge: Shen primes his Spirit Blade for 2 seconds, causing it to project a protective zone around it for 1.75 seconds if he or an allied champion move nearby, granting allies in the zone 100% dodge chance.
- Shadow Dash: Shen dashes in the target direction, dealing physical damage to all enemy champions he hits and taunting them for 1.5 seconds. Shadow Dash's and Twilight Assault's damage recovers energy.
- Stand United: Shen channels for 3 seconds, granting the target allied champion an Stand United Minimap absorption shield that lasts up to 5 seconds. Upon completing the channel, Shen and his Spirit Blade blink to the ally's location.
- Ki Strike: Shen's basic attacks periodically deal bonus magic damage and restore energy. Every basic attack reduces Ki Strike's cooldown by 1 second, doubled to 2 seconds while Feint holds.
- Vorpal Blade: Shen throws a blade at the target enemy, dealing them magic damage and marking them for 5 seconds. Shen and allied champions heal over 3 seconds upon damaging a marked enemy, with the duration refreshing with subsequent damage. If Vorpal Blade kills its target, Shen instantly benefits from a second's worth of its healing.
- Feint: Shen shields himself for up to 3 seconds.
Key: Base | Blood Moon Shen