Plankton is the main antagonist of the SpongeBob series, and is always at odds with his longtime foe, Mr. Krabs. What he severely lacks in brawn, he more than makes up for in brains.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Varies from 10-C usually to 9-B at his peak. Unknown with weapons, inventions and gadgets.
Name: Sheldon J. Plankton
Origin: SpongeBob SquarePants
Age: 73 (Born November 30th, 1942)
Powers and Abilities: Reformation (Able to reform from getting squashed), Stealth Mastery (Can crawl into opponents, sneak into the Krusty Krab with ease, and use his tiny size to go around places), Inventing machines, gadgets, and devices, Heat Vision with Imitation Krabs, Mind Control with MCBHs, Can swap lives with the switch-lives-just-to-know-what-it's-like-o-microfier, Toon Force, 4th Wall Awareness
Attack Potency: Varies from Below Average Human level usually to Wall level at his peak (Survived the destruction of Bikini Bottom and can harm others who have as well). Unknown with weapons, inventions and gadgets.
Lifting Strength: Varies depending on the episode. Typically Below average, higher at his peak.
Striking Strength: Varies from Below Average Class usually to Wall Class at his peak. Unknown with weapons, inventions and gadgets.
Durability: Varies from Below Average Human level usually to Wall level at his peak. Unknown with weapons, inventions and gadgets.
Stamina: Low (Struggles to play a harmonica)
Range: Less than a centimeter, higher with his equipment.
Standard Equipment: Varies based on the episode. Some of his inventions and gadgets include:
- Imitation Krabs: An animatronic replica of Mr. Krabs controlled from the inside. It possesses the ability to talk, disguise itself as a toaster, and has a heat vision that can incinerate a bag of garbage. However, on its belt buckle is a penny coin slot which activates its self destruct sequence if inserted, creating an explosion large enough to destroy the Krusty Krab.
- Chumbot: A powerful robot that can devastate whole buildings in Bikini Bottom.
- Mind Control Bucket Helmets: Helmets made to look like hats; upon activation, they will stick themselves onto the victim's head, controlling their mind.
- Karen: The computer wife of Plankton that can analyze anything and can create holographic food.
- Death Robot: A one-wheeled robot featuring a target selection system, and a mallet to smash its targets with. It also sports arms strong enough to rip open a wall in the Krusty Krab and split Mr. Krab's shell in two with ease.
- Color Nullifier: A machine capable of zapping objects to strip them of color.
- A list can be found here
Intelligence: High (Despite being consistently outsmarted by Mr. Krabs, who is a businessman, Plankton has "went to college", has his own laboratory, and has created multiple gadgets, robots, and devices)
Weaknesses: Very small, extremely stubborn, has a lack of properly thinking a plan through at times.