Powers and Stats
Tier: 8-A | At least 8-A
Origin: Mortal Kombat
Age: Unknown. Presumably thousands of years old
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Fire Manipulation, Proficiency in the Kuatan fighting style, Weapon Mastery, Has some degree of Earth Manipulation via ground stomps, Immortality (Type 1)
Lifting Strength: Class 5 | Class 5 (Via scaling from Goro, who is of the same race/lineage)
Striking Strength: Multi-City Block Class+ | At least Multi-City Block Class
Durability: Multi-City Block level+ | At least Multi-City Block level
Stamina: High | High
Range: Extended melee range due to her height. Tens of meters with projectiles.
Standard Equipment: Shokan Blades
Intelligence: Above average; skilled combatant.
Weaknesses: None notable
- Jump Stomp: Sheeva jumps a great distance upwards, then comes crashing down on the foe, repeatedly jumping up and down on them.
- Jump Crush: An enhanced version of Jump Stomp with increased power and super armor properties upon initiation of the jump.
- Fireball: Sheeva fires a large fireball out of her hands.
- Fire Blast: An enhanced fireball with increased power, size, and knockback.
- Furious Stomp/Ground Pound: Sheeva stomps the ground with vicious force, knocking the opponent away and dealing damage.
- Ground Smash: The same attack as Ground Pound, but with two stomps instead of one.
- Grab and Punch: Sheeva grabs the foe, repeatedly striking them in the face with her upper arms, with the last strike sending them flying.
- Untamed Fury: An enhanced version of Grab & Punch. The final punch in the sequence is replaced with a vicious throw, and Sheeva gains super armor initiation of the attack.
- Anti-Air Grab: An attack which sees Sheeva grab her airborne foe, slam them down, then jump stomp on them.
- Power Anti-Air: An enhanced Anti-Air Grab with increased damage and super armor properties.
- Low Grab: Used on crouching opponents, Sheeva grabs the opponent and throws them in the opposite direction.
- Anti-Duck Throw: An enhanced version of Low Grab that does increased damage and has super armor properties.
- Slam Dance: Sheeva delivers a jumping stomp to the ground, sending the opponent flying her direction, then falling face down; Sheeva then stomps on the opponent's head, damaging their cranium, then stomps their spine, breaking multiple bones and damaging organs, then finishes with a throw sending the foe in the opposite direction.
Key: Original Timeline | Current Timeline