Shedinja is a mysterious bug and ghost type that appears after the evolution of a Nincada into a Ninjask. It is a completely empty shell, brought back to life into another Pokémon.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-B
Classification: Shed Pokémon
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, True Flight, Portal Creation, Dimensional Travel, Soul Manipulation, Intangibility, Power Nullification, Anti-Regeneration, Mind Reading (And some degree of Mind Manipulation), Shadow Manipulation
Speed: Sub-Relativistic (Comparable to others Pokémon of this level)
Lifting Strength: Superhuman
Striking Strength: Small City Class
Durability: Unknown (Can easily be defeated by any attack that can actually hit it). Intangibility and Wonder Guard makes it hard to kill.
Range: Standard melee range, hundreds of meters with most attacks.
Standard Equipment: None
Weaknesses: Any shadow, rock (Not including other kind of softer grounds), soul, fire (Including lava and extreme heat) and air based attacks will go through Wonder Guard and defeat it in a single shot.
- Soul Manipulation: Anyone who stares at the hole in its back will have its Spirit taken away. Attacks like Phantom Force, Shadow Sneak and Shadow Ball can also harm soul-based creatures, like Ghost Type Pokémon.
- Intangibility: Due to being a ghost type, most physical attacks should go right through it without harm. Note that any attack imbued with certain elemental attributes such as fire, water etc. will bypass this.
- Wonder Guard: This special protection technique nullify most attacks coming at it. Only Dark, Rock, Flying, Fire and Ghost types attacks are able to bypass it. This ability is somewhat resistant to being copied.
- Phantom Force: Shedinja creates a portal into another world, before teleporting back and striking the enemy with soul power.
- Shadow Ball: Shedinja hurls a ball of shadowy blob at the enemy. Can attack intangible beings.
- Shadow Sneak: It uses its own shadow to sneak up on the enemy and attack it from behind.
- Mind Reader: Reads the mind of the enemy to predict its next move and attack or dodge.
- Spite: Reduce the PP from one of the enemy's attack. This is usually represented as the opponent tiring out, making them unable to use a move.
- Heal Block: Shedinja blocks healing from the opponent, including regeneration from items such as potion, magic healing, biological regeneration etc.