|“||I don’t kill creatures like you because it’s the right thing to do. I kill you because I enjoy it.||„|
Shauna Vayne is a deadly, remorseless monster hunter who has pledged her life to finding and killing the demon who murdered her family. Armed with her wrist-mounted crossbows and a heart full of vengeance, Vayne is only truly happy when she’s slaying practitioners or creations of the dark arts.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C
Name: Shauna Vayne, the Night Hunter
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Unknown (Appears to be in her mid to late 20s)
Classification: Human, Vigilante, Monster Hunter
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Skilled crossbow marksman, Night Vision with her Nightseeker Goggles, Skilled in stealth and acrobatics, Magic dispelling (Via Silver Bolts), Some resistance to mind-altering magic, Invisibility, Can increase her power with Final Hour
Lifting Strength: Superhuman (Can easily wield a giant crossbow with the same efficiency as her wrist crossbow)
Striking Strength: Town Class (Condemn can move champions as heavy as Malphite and Nautilus)
Durability: Small Town level+
Range: Dozens of meters with crossbows
Standard Equipment: Wrist Crossbows, Heavy Crossbow, Silver Crossbow Bolts, Knives
Intelligence: Very High (A highly skilled detective and investigator, so much so that LeBlanc fears that she could potentially discover and cause the downfall of the Black Rose)
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, her spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Vayne fires a bolt from her wrist crossbow. Augmented by Tumble, Silver Bolts, and Final Hour.
- Night Hunter: Vayne gains 30 movement speed when moving towards a nearby visible enemy champion.
- Final Hour: Night Hunter's bonus movement speed is tripled to 90.
- Tumble: Vayne quickly rolls toward the cursor's location, causing her next basic attack within 6 seconds to deal bonus physical damage. Tumble resets Vayne's autoattack timer.
- Final Hour: Tumble stealths Vayne for 1 second on cast.
- Silver Bolts: Vayne's basic attacks and abilities mark her target with Silver Bolts for 3 seconds, stacking up to 3 times. The third stack consumes all Silver Bolts on the target to deal them true damage. The percent health component is capped at 200 against monsters, and attacking a new enemy cleanses the previous target of all Silver Bolts.
- Condemn: Vayne fires a heavy bolt at the target unit, dealing physical damage, knocking them back and applying Silver Bolts. If the target is knocked into a wall, they takes the same damage again and are stunned for 1.5 seconds.
- Final Hour: Vayne temporarily gains bonus attack damage, empowering Night Hunter and Tumble for the duration.