Sharpedo is a Hoenn Pokémon that is based off of both a shark and a torpedo. It evolves from Carvanha starting at level 30.
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 6-C | At least High 6-C
Classification: Shark, Pokémon, Brutal Pokémon, Water/Dark type Pokémon
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Darkness Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Poison Manipulation, Statistics Amplification (Specifically speed), Status Effect Inducement, Limited Regeneration (Only applies to its teeth), immunity to anything related to psychic activity, Resistance to ghosts, steel, water, fire, ice, and darkness
Attack Potency: Large Island level+ (Comparable to Camerupt, and fellow Mega Evolver Charizard. Stated to be able to tear apart a supertanker) | At least Large Island level+ (Comparable to Mega Camerupt)
Speed: At least Sub Relativistic (Pokémon of this caliber can dodge Fling, which should be faster than Seismic Toss, as it doesn't require going against gravity or throwing heavy, unwilling, beings) | Sub Relativistic
Lifting Strength: Unknown | Unknown
Striking Strength: Large Island Class+ | At least Large Island Class+
Durability: Large Island level+ (Actively fights other members of its species, along with Camerupts) | At least Large Island level+
Stamina: Above average
Range: Standard melee range
Standard Equipment: Sharpedonite for Mega Evolution
Intelligence: Above average (Pokémon are far more intelligent than an average animal)
Weaknesses: Grass-, Electric-, Bug-, Fairy-, and Fighting- type moves
- Rough Skin: Every attack that makes contact with Sharpedo hurts the opponent.
- Speed Boost: Every turn, Sharpedo passively increases its speed.
- Strong Jaw: Moves that involve Sharpedo's teeth have increased power.
- Night Slash: Sharpedo slashes the opponent with dark energy the instant an opportunity arrives. It has a high critical hit ratio.
- Feint: Sharpedo hits the target even if they are defending with forcefields.
- Leer: Sharpedo gives the opponent an intimidating look to lower their defense.
- Bite: Sharpedo bites the opponent with darkness-infused teeth. It can make the opponent flinch.
- Rage: Sharpedo attacks the opponent. While using this move, every time the user is hit by an attack, its attack stat is increased.
- Focus Energy: Sharpedo gets pumped, which raises its chance to critically hit the opponent.
- Aqua Jet: Sharpedo surrounds itself in a jetstream of pure water and rams into the opponent.
- Assurance: Sharpedo hits the opponent. It does double the damage if the target has taken any damage at all that turn.
- Screech: Sharpedo lets out an ear-piercing screech that greatly reduces the opponent's defense.
- Swagger: Sharpedo enrages the opponent, sharply raising their attack, but confusing them.
- Ice Fang: Sharpedo fills its mouth with cryogenic energy and bites the opponent. It has a chance to freeze the opponent or make them flinch.
- Scary Face: Sharpedo makes a face that sharply lowers the speed of the opponent.
- Slash: Sharpedo slashes the opponent with its fins. It has a high critical hit ratio.
- Poison Fang: Sharpedo fills its mouth with poison, and bites the opponent. This can badly poison the target.
- Crunch: Sharpedo horribly bites the opponent with darkness, possibly lowering the defense of the opponent.
- Agility: Sharpedo sharply raises its speed.
- Skull Bash: Sharpedo tucks its head in and temporarily raises its defense. It then bashes the opponent at full force.
- Taunt: Sharpedo taunts the opponent, which forces the opponent into only attacking.
Key: Base Sharpedo | Mega Sharpedo