Sharla (Japanese: カルナ, Karuna, Carna; English dub: /ˈʃɑːrlə/) is one of the seven playable characters in Xenoblade Chronicles, and a medic of the Colony 6 Defence Force. She uses an ether rifle to fight, and her specialty is healing.
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 8-C | 5-C
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Marksmanship, Has an ether rifle (Can heal, shoot electricity, create a shield, extend aura, cause daze, decrease aggro and shoot tranquilizers)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Large Building Class | Moon Class
Durability: Large Building level (Can survive attacks from mid level Mechon) | Moon level (Survived attacks from Dickson)
Range: Standard melee range. Hundreds of meters with her rifle.
Standard Equipment: Ether rifles
Weaknesses: Bad at close combat, her weapon overheats.
- Cool Off: Releases the built-up heat from using other arts, emptying the talent gauge.
- Heal Bullet: Restores some HP to a single party member.
- Thunder Bullet: Two-hit combo, increased critical chance against flying enemies.
- Shield Bullet: Absorbs a set amount of damage.
- Cure Bullet: Removes debuffs from a single target and grants temporary debuff immunity.
- Drive Boost: Reduces cooldown of all arts except Drive Boost, no auto-attack or movement.
- Heal Blast: Restores a large amount of HP to a single party member.
- Heal Round: Restores a medium amount of HP to all party members.
- Head Shot: Guaranteed crit, may instantly kill a dazed enemy.
- Metal Blast: Causes Break in a straight line, increased critical against flying enemies.
- Aura Bullet: Extends duration of auras.
- Heat Bullet: Increases tension of party members in a circle around the target.
- Head Shaker: Dazes a toppled enemy.
- Covert Stance: Decreases aggro permanently and nullifies aggro gain for the duration.
- Heal Counter: Restores HP to the targeted party member each time he/she gets attacked.
- Tranquiliser: Makes the enemy fall asleep.
- Cure Round: Clears the entire party of debuffs and grants temporary debuff immunity.
Key: Mid Game | End Game