The Shamrock is a modified Gallian Light Tank, the second tank of Squad 7. The first known sortie of this tank was during the Marberry Shore Invasion four months after Welkin Gunther took command of Squad 7.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 9-C to 9-A
Origin: Valkyria Chronicles
Classification: Light Tank
Wielders: Piloted and commanded by Zaka
Attack Potency: Street level with tank machine gun, at least Street level with heavy flamethrower (Superior to normal flamethrowers), Wall level with gatling gun, Small Building level with Explosive mortar Rounds (Can create blasts in an area for killing multiple ground units), Small Building level with Anti-armor shells (Can destroy tanks)
Speed: Superhuman (50 km/h)
Range: Several dozen meters with tank machine gun and flamethrower, Several hundreds of meters with Gating gun, Explosive mortar Rounds and Anti-armor shells.
Weaknesses: Same as other standard model tanks like Edelweiss. There's a weak point at the blue radiator plate on the tank's rear that can easily be destroyed by several bullets or one shot from tank shells and anti-tank weapons. The tank will shut down if its weak point is destroyed.
- 7.92mm tank machine gun: The machine gun which is equipped in Shamrock. Usually used for strike against armed forces that close with tanks.
- Heavy Flamethrower: The Flamethrower is arguably the most devastating offensive anti-infantry weapon. It excels at taking out entrenched or fortified infantry at close quarters, however against armored foes its attack power is severely lacking and its short range makes it ineffective while on the defensive.
- Gatling Gun: It is actually two linked heavy machineguns capable of firing in sustained bursts. It is effective against enemy infantry at short to medium range.
- 72mm Explosive mortar Rounds: The rounds which are used to hit a broad area with blasts ideal against ground units.
- 72mm Anti-armor shells: The tank shells that are effective against enemies covered with hard armor. Usually used for destroying other tanks.